Thread: A Big Problem..! It says error Materials/console/Background.vtf | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

I have this huge Problem.. i bougt Dark messiah in december. but my comp. has been away for awile. Thats not the problem.. The problem is that when i start the game it shows white screen and that error sign comes and Crashes the game. iv tried to install the game agian and agian.. but it dosent work.. I Need Help.. What shall i do know now?!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I have this huge Problem.. i bougt Dark messiah in december. but my comp. has been away for awile. Thats not the problem.. The problem is that when i start the game it shows white screen and that error sign comes and Crashes the game. iv tried to install the game agian and agian.. but it dosent work.. I Need Help.. What shall i do know now?!

You might find help:
    *click*

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Purchased a copy the other day and installed it....However, when i try to play all i get is a white background image....but i do hear the background music.'
    Error message - White screen and 'Error: cannot find Background.vtf' - something similar anyway.

Posted by chaoswolf7

Solution: Run the game through Steam. This error is consistent with people not using steam to run their single player game. This error was *Supposedly* fixed in 1.02, but, so was the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am Swiss and kind of familiar with English. However I know that I am not perfect (and most likely will never be) and thus ask you to correct me whenever I use