View Poll Results: Should Kaileena be brought back in the POP SOT game seies ?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1.Yes,definitely

17 56.67%
  • 2.Her presence does not matter

5 16.67%
  • 3.No,she should not be brought back

5 16.67%
  • 4.Can't say

3 10.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bring Kaileena back | Forums

Originally posted by LoryBlackWolf:
    If there will be a sequel for SoT one day, I really hope for a return of Kaileena too. I thinks she's been neglected too much in T2T, after been the pillar of the story in WW.
    And if she's evil... I don't know. She not looks like the typical evil character, I think she's just strong and merciless, but not evil.
    Well, we all have a evil side ... bigger or smaller, but its there
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Originally posted by kaileena750:
    Of course she MUST be brought back. She´s one of the pillars of the story.
    I really hope for a return of Kaileena too. I thinks she's been neglected too much in T2T, after been the pillar of the story in WW.
    Whoa!!! I took me a whopping ten months to hear this from you!

I created this thread after seeing the vigor with which you guys discussed this topic in the thread "Princess Kaileena in the Forgotten Sands".

I thought you guys were gonna be the first visitors here.But much to my anticipation and dismay this thread was flocked by a bunch of self effaced idiots(do exclude teddy from this list though).

I am still deeply overwhelmed by the POP SOT SAGA,but the ending disappoints me.T2T disappoints me to be more precise,it finishes the tale even before it starts.

If there will be a sequel for SoT one day
    I too want that this becomes true one day. but the truth is,it is never gonna happen,not in the next 5-10 years at least.

Kaileena is eliminated and with her is eliminated the dagger,and with this UBI placed the final full stop on this saga.There is no way of having another POP SOT game now.The only way to let this game live was to let Kaileena live,which is not what happened.And right now the folks at UBISOFT are obsessively obsessed with AC and they are not even bothering to look sideways,so how in the hell are they gonna look back to POP SOT.This is the reality my friend.

I rarely visit these forums nowadays and am not gonna be around for the next 2-3 weeks,so have a nice time till then.

PS : Hey Cristi why dont you get all your group members to come and vote here !

I dont use to visit this part of the forums, really. I have to do it, thought...

But Kaileena isnt eliminated, her soul has gone somewhere, but she´s still there. And dont forget that she didnt destroy the amulet ... Its in the river now. That would be the way to bring her back. Also, they could make a prequel of WW about how the Prince got there, and giving us short clips of the legend of the sands of time. It would be really interesting to see where did Kaileena come from.

You think like me about AC, great!

I dont think bringing them here would work. Most of them havent been here in months. But you can join us. That reminds me I forgot to add some new ones to the list ... OUCH!

Lory@ You can join us too

I really can't say. If she was to be brought back there should be a really good back story to it. And they should cut out with this dominatrix thing. =)

-Patience brings rewards...
    -So does walking into a harem covered in chocolate =)
    Member of LightBringers & KaileenaBringers
    http://michae89.deviantart.com/

Originally posted by Michae_lol:
    I really can't say. If she was to be brought back there should be a really good back story to it. And they should cut out with this dominatrix thing. =)
    Domiwhat??

Man,I love @Michae_lol's fascinating sense of English grammar.

Dominatrix (plural dominatrixes or dominatrices) is a woman or women who takes the dominant role in bondage, discipline and sadomasochism, or BDSM.

I think he's referring to what the guys at UBI did to Farah in POP SOT and then to Kaileena in POP T2T.(Your highness's sincerest pardon if I am jolly wrong )

Personally I do kind of like this woman in bondage thing
    But I seriously do prefer that the hero\lead rescues her in the end.Rather the lady being slaughtered like a goat in front of the main character's eyes(that is the player,which means you).

Infact if I'm not wrong many game review sites used the word 'HORRIBLE SCENE' while referring to the scene of killing of Kaileena,while reviewing POP T2T.

Finally one last thing,when @Michae_lol says that UBI should cut out the dominatrix thing he should keep in mind that the guys at UBI love it !!.

I for Elika and the Prince! We do not need another! Give continuation of the story with the same characters! Ubisoft, will not spoil the game as a spoiled "Assassin's Creed: Revelations"!

dude u are actully right........ FARAH IS NO COMPARISON BEFORE KAILEENA........ so ubisoft.. BRING KAILEENA BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

please bring her back!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude i think i know how to bring kaileena back..... well i have a story that starts after POPT2T and kaileena is brought back to life in it...........

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast