So Rayman, AC Brotherhood, Ghost Recon and a whole bunch of middle fingers.
Laser Tag? SERIOUSLY? And where is Beyond Good & Evil 2? Where is the new Rainbow Six?
The conference was pretty meh. I blame Joel McHale for ruining it.
Rayman is definitely the best game shown at that conference. Everything else was, meh.
I was disappointed that the Frag Dolls didn't make an appearance...
I honestly got sick of the "bullet to the head execute" by the third time, and I haven't even tried it yet.
- Child of Eden looks great. Glad to see the rumors I heard were true and Tetsuya Mizuguchi's new game was going to be a Kinect/Move title. Motion control Rez? Yes please.
- Assassin's Creed Brotherhood looked like more of the same, which isn't a bad thing of course since AC2 was one of my favorite games last year. But why show us single player? Why not show this multiplayer component? I was under the impression that the multiplayer side of Brotherhood was just as much a part of the package as the campaign, if not more so.
- Ghost Recon looked interesting but I'm not sure I'm sold on the stealth-suit/headshot fest. Where's the challenge? Either way, I usually pick up GR games for the multiplayer, so I'll wait to pass complete judgment until the beta starts.
- Totally stoked for Rayman's true return. Been sick of the Rabbids for awhile now.
- I was pleasantly surprised by Driver, but remain cautiously optimistic about the whole thing. "Disappointing" is a word that seems perpetually associated with that entire franchise.
- Why show us the same Your Shape demo we'd already seen 6 hours before? That's just a waste of time.
- Beyond Good & Evil 2 absent, I Am Alive absent. No word on the next Rainbow Six even though it's already been confirmed that another one is in the works.
- Michael Jackson game.... I think. Hard to tell since they didn't actually show a game at any point that I saw.
all i want is AC:Brotherhood, and even then, i'm kind of on the fence.
What was the artsy stuff just prior to the Rayman stuff?
I reaaaaally love the art direction of Rayman. Like reaaaaaally love it. Its too awesome.