Thread: Ai in map editor? | Forums

Map Editor | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Far Cry 4 | Kyrat Tuk Tuk Stories [EUROPE]

Far Cry® 4 Arena Master [UK]

CGI Launch Trailer | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

I heard that the the enemy Ai in Far Cry 2 wasn't going to be scripted, and that made me wonder if they are going to let you put Ai in the map editor.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I heard that the the enemy Ai in Far Cry 2 wasn't going to be scripted, and that made me wonder if they are going to let you put Ai in the map editor.

use the find key and you'll Find the answer

(preview on answer NO)

really? that makes me sad

They better reconsider or I won't buy this game when it comes out. I'll just wait to pick it up for $10 bucks in a year or two.

We want to be able to make single player maps with A.I. enemies. Let us please. Take the extra time and put this vital feature into the game.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ledomira:
    They better reconsider or I won't buy this game when it comes out. I'll just wait to pick it up for $10 bucks in a year or two.

We want to be able to make single player maps with A.I. enemies. Let us please. Take the extra time and put this vital feature into the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I guess we'll see you in 2 years then as that isnt going to happen.
    The best defence against software piracy is producing a game worth buying.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by IceT-Bag:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ledomira:

We want to be able to make single player maps with A.I. enemies. Let us please. Take the extra time and put this vital feature into the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I guess we'll see you in 2 years then as that isnt going to happen. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hope you mean maybe 4 years since the price of this game won't be going down that fast. Anyway... I don't think that they will care if they loose one costumer, it's your loss mostly.