Thread: sh5 product key? | Forums

so i just got windows 7 a new hard drive and such bought sh5 off of steam network,had to reinstall all my games let back to play sh5 and it asks me for a product key,after putting my cd key in from steam it says its already in use?? someone plz help me
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Contact Steam would be the first thing and ask them for help.

so after talking with steam they said theirs no problems on thier end and i have to discuss the problem with ubi soft...how does my user name pw work yet my key dont isnt it saved to ubi network???? maybe ubi should get thier stuff together....i dont understand why you need to log into thier website to play a non mutiplayer game?? im about done with ubi and will boycot any game/that they make you have lost a loyal customer

UK Forum Manager Emeritus
    You'll need to contact tech support I'm afraid, their direct weblink is in my signature

Originally posted by MRSweetleaf:
    so i just got windows 7 a new hard drive and such bought sh5 off of steam network,had to reinstall all my games let back to play sh5 and it asks me for a product key,after putting my cd key in from steam it says its already in use?? someone plz help me
    IMO, you usually get the 'This CD-key has been used already' message, because maybe you are using a different NEW UBI account, than the previous one, when you FIRST registered the game.

But, if you are '100% sure' that you are again using the SAME previous UBI account, as before, then you must contact UBI SUPPORT now as told above. They might be able to track the ACCOUNT with which the KEY is registered, or maybe Unlock the KEY ?. This needs to be addressed by them, as I think few others have also faced this issue.

I presume that you are using the SAME UBISoft account, when you first registered, because the CD-KEY is tied to your original account ? Using another account might give you an Error, that the 'Key is in Use'. Do you have more than 1 UBI account ?

Anyway, you need to contact Official UBI SUPPORT, for this problem. They can only help you out, with this CD-KEY issue. Provide them details about the Game's proof of purchase, CD-key scan etc. You can contact them here:

http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com...e.php?p_sid=jidDtl8k

Good Luck.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by MRSweetleaf:

Originally posted by medoallam:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MRSweetleaf:
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>If you are using the same account as you first used when you registered, please contact Ubisoft Support.

Links are in my signature.