Thread: Want to Join a Tough Historical Squadron? | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    S! Pilots,

Joint Forces Command is the place to be if you want realistic Eastern Front Combat. We fly full realism (with the speedbar) in historical campaign missions via IP every Saturday. We are recruiting pilots for both Russian and German Squadrons. Here is a list of the available squadrons and what they fly:

Russian:
    250th TBAP - Flies the TB3
    155th IAP - Flies the IL2 Sturmovik
    4th IAP - Flies all available Russian Fighter planes

German:
    JG10 - Flies the BF109
    STG10 - Flies the Ju87 Stuka
    KG10 - Flies the He111

Please note that our campaigns go by a historical timeline so not all aircraft will be available in missions (I.E. if its 1941 then BF109G's are not available). Our pilots fly in many IP dogfight rooms a week at less real settings for fun (same as campaign except for external views ON) and we sometimes gather just for some formation flying fun. If any of this interests you then drop me and email at knight_jfc@msn.com or you can reach me on MSN at knight_jfc@msn.com.

<hrcolor="#011B35"><table style="filter:glow[color=blue, strength=3"><tr><td> [B]<font color=white>Brigadier General Knight
    Chief of Intelligence
    Joint Forces Command

Freedom...Its Not Cheap...
    </font></td></tr></table></B<center></center>
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    S! Pilots,

Joint Forces Command is the place to be if you want realistic Eastern Front Combat. We fly full realism (with the speedbar) in historical campaign missions via IP every Saturday. We are recruiting pilots for both Russian and German Squadrons. Here is a list of the available squadrons and what they fly:

Russian:
    250th TBAP - Flies the TB3
    155th IAP - Flies the IL2 Sturmovik
    4th IAP - Flies all available Russian Fighter planes

German:
    JG10 - Flies the BF109
    STG10 - Flies the Ju87 Stuka
    KG10 - Flies the He111

Please note that our campaigns go by a historical timeline so not all aircraft will be available in missions (I.E. if its 1941 then BF109G's are not available). Our pilots fly in many IP dogfight rooms a week at less real settings for fun (same as campaign except for external views ON) and we sometimes gather just for some formation flying fun. If any of this interests you then drop me and email at knight_jfc@msn.com or you can reach me on MSN at knight_jfc@msn.com.

<hrcolor="#011B35"><table style="filter:glow[color=blue, strength=3"><tr><td> [B]<font color=white>Brigadier General Knight
    Chief of Intelligence
    Joint Forces Command

Freedom...Its Not Cheap...
    </font></td></tr></table></B<center></center>