1. #1
    SO anyone who has checked the stats knows JSf won dc last night but the sgb loving server still gave it to sgb. Now I wasn't happy with the jsf losing northern America but I knew with xmas noobs it was coming. However straight shafting the jsf when they won something is total garbage. I think this should be brought to the devs attention now. I dont care if we get it back just to lose it three turns later, long as the score was wining for them and not some out the air win that dint even happen. I guarantee if moscow or paris was taken and the defending faction won it but lost it you guys would be all over the forums too, so keep your sgb or efec patriotism out of here. Devs please look into this or atleast explain what happened last night, I'm tired of the screwed up TOW mess that goes on with no fixes, or fixes that come way after they were needed. This game is great really but needs work. People are leaving out of frustration on all sides. I've had friends go on sgb, efec, and jsf. All of them dont play any more and play other things, tired of issues.
    Share this post

  2. #2
    (waits for mellow man, or other sgb guy to show up in a attempt to **** of jsf players)
    Share this post

  3. #3
    ^ I agree with him ^
    Share this post

  4. #4
    You lost Three Mile Island which "pushed the enemy back."
    Share this post

  5. #5
    That's ridiculous....Capitol cities require a defined 3 stage assault to overtake. It is not or should not be spoils for a nearby territory won.

    For whatever reason, everything seems to work alot better in the solo mission game. Why can't the same be applied here? I never lost or gained a capitol in a mysterious way after many rounds played. I never got stuck fighting the same territories map after map (except Paris b/c it took me a long time to learn how to seige).
    Share this post

  6. #6
    Originally posted by dan6374:
    That's ridiculous....Capitol cities require a defined 3 stage assault to overtake. It is not or should not be spoils for a nearby territory won.

    For whatever reason, everything seems to work alot better in the solo mission game. Why can't the same be applied here? I never lost or gained a capitol in a mysterious way after many rounds played. I never got stuck fighting the same territories map after map (except Paris b/c it took me a long time to learn how to seige).
    I agree that shouldn't happen, but it is what happened.
    Share this post

  7. #7
    b_4721's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,756
    Originally posted by Artacool:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dan6374:
    That's ridiculous....Capitol cities require a defined 3 stage assault to overtake. It is not or should not be spoils for a nearby territory won.

    For whatever reason, everything seems to work alot better in the solo mission game. Why can't the same be applied here? I never lost or gained a capitol in a mysterious way after many rounds played. I never got stuck fighting the same territories map after map (except Paris b/c it took me a long time to learn how to seige).
    I agree that shouldn't happen, but it is what happened. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    No, that is not even close to what really happened, please disregard.
    Share this post

  8. #8
    Originally posted by Artacool:
    You lost Three Mile Island which "pushed the enemy back."

    that was not our pf there were less than 100 games for jsf there, over 2000 for dc..so they really cant blame on that one.
    Share this post

  9. #9
    Im EFEC and I feel for you. I know no one is going to get a definite answer, not anytime soon anyways. (unless Raide or Quid decide to show up)


    Sorry for your loss.
    Share this post

  10. #10
    Originally posted by Storm2678:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Artacool:
    You lost Three Mile Island which "pushed the enemy back."

    that was not our pf there were less than 100 games for jsf there, over 2000 for dc..so they really cant blame on that one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

    It doesn't have to be your PF, you lost there so you lost the territory you attacked from plain and simple.
    Share this post