Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: corey may i wanna ask u somethin????????????? | Forums

y dont u guys make bopop in ps2, xbox n pc version.......... comon it can be a prequel to warrrior within..... nothin wrong in prequels....... you can afford it.... we die hard fans wanna experience it in our conso9les rather than ds which relatively low graphical presentation.... come on anyways there s no pop for next year...... atleast let the bopop come out in our consoles..... i promise its gonna be a hit coz all of us wanna no wat happ after sot n before ww........ pls reply i wanna no ur reaction.......
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

y dont u guys make bopop in ps2, xbox n pc version.......... comon it can be a prequel to warrrior within..... nothin wrong in prequels....... you can afford it.... we die hard fans wanna experience it in our conso9les rather than ds which relatively low graphical presentation.... come on anyways there s no pop for next year...... atleast let the bopop come out in our consoles..... i promise its gonna be a hit coz all of us wanna no wat happ after sot n before ww........ pls reply i wanna no ur reaction.......

1st of all, IF you're gonna do it, do it with POP Revelatons please. And yavar_ranya maybe U should've wrote "Gamecube" in your post too some of us has a Gamecube (Not me though, just a thought)

I think it would be awesome to play as the Prince in the midst of a war...using the free form fighting system against a crowd of soldiers. And i suspect that the story is great too. But if it's released in the consoles, i hope the free form fighting system is like WW and not T2T. For some reason it seamed more fun in WW. And in T2T, u cant strangulate ur enemies.

U r asking a card game for PC & consoles? Having pop revelations is good but i don't like card games.For BOPOP i'd prefer to read the transcript instead of buying it
    If you love animals called pets, why do you eat animals called dinner?

The Winkifier:winky:
    Carpe diem!

Banned
    Are you a clone of someone here, dont you? I didnt posted your real identity to preserve your cover. Surely, UBI wont do what you are saying

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dark.focus:
    Are you a clone of someone here, dont you? I didnt posted your real identity to preserve your cover. Surely, UBI wont do what you are saying </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    whom r u talking to?
    If you love animals called pets, why do you eat animals called dinner?

The Winkifier:winky:
    Carpe diem!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DarK_PhoeniX_22:
    U r asking a card game for PC & consoles? Having pop revelations is good but i don't like card games.For BOPOP i'd prefer to read the transcript instead of buying it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wouldnt like it to be a card game. It should be like the other 3 SoT trilogy games, but mostly like WW (due to war and combat...and how awesome the free form fighting system would be if you could use it against an army of enemies)

hey guys who s askin for a card game.... you think all of us r dumb to play in consoles for a card game..... we need the full story completely like how the pop triology was made...... corey ypur answer s still pending

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Time_Devil:
    1st of all, IF you're gonna do it, do it with POP Revelatons please. And yavar_ranya maybe U should've wrote "Gamecube" in your post too some of us has a Gamecube (Not me though, just a thought) </div></BLOCKQUOTE> sorry mate i dint put gc... offcourse gc also

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast