Thread: American Campaign/ B-17 Flying Fortress the mighty 8th in Windows XP | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    I heard from a reliable source that there is an American CAMPAIGN for IL-2 STURMOVIK FORGOTTEN BATTLES with the P-47 THUNDERBOLT.

IS THIS TRUE?

I have B-17the mighty 8th but since i got XP i cant play it anymore is there any way to play it with XP?

<center>
    <table cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0><tr><td>

</td></tr>
    <tr><td align=right>-=905 drones=- sirtaxster</td></tr></table>
    </center>
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    I heard from a reliable source that there is an American CAMPAIGN for IL-2 STURMOVIK FORGOTTEN BATTLES with the P-47 THUNDERBOLT.

IS THIS TRUE?

I have B-17the mighty 8th but since i got XP i cant play it anymore is there any way to play it with XP?

<center>

</td></tr>
    <tr><td align=right>-=905 drones=- sirtaxster</td></tr></table>
    </center>

XyZspineZyX
    anyone?

<center>
    <table cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0><tr><td align="center">

</tr>
    <tr><td

align=center><font color="red">-</font[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif[/img] <font color="red"[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif[/img] </font>-<font

color="red">W</font>W<font color="red">2</font> O<font color="red">n</font>l<font

color="red">i</font>n<font color="red">e</font> G</font><font

color="red">a</font>m<font color="red">e</font>r<font color="red">z</font>-<font

color="red"[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif[/img] </font[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif[/img] <font color="red">-</font></td></tr></table>
    </center>

XyZspineZyX
    afaik theres no US campaign, however teh p47 is flyable as will the p51 be shortly and there are at least one mission for it and there awre user made ones too

XyZspineZyX
    You can play B17 using XP , you have to open the game in a diferent way. Use the game.exe to open it directly. i found out how on the internet. Just look around and you will find it. The only thing that does not work corectly is the sound machine used by the game (you cannot use a A3 option (disable!!!!!)) GOOD luck and happy huntings!!!!!
    I still play B17 oft and loving it!!!!!!!

XyZspineZyX
    Thanks for the info. I'll check it out.

<center>

</td></tr>
    <tr><td align=right>-=905 drones=- air_malik</td></tr></table>
    </center></span></blockquote></font></td></tr>
    </table></center>