Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official NON SC Related Game Discussion Thread | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Okay guys, when i first joined the forum and after some time debating with people, i began to wonder what do you play ?!, what kinda of games do you like, but since we were are all busy with SCC, i think now is a good time to come along and see each other games

This thread is about whatever game you like/dislike, whatever game you will get new/old, just keep talking about games

Rules
    1- No Shortcuts, some people won't know that PoP means Prince Of Persia, and GOW could mean Gears Of War or God Of War
    2- Respect the other guys games even if you think they are stupid/childish/plain
    3- Discuss, Discuss & Discuss

I will start, the new game i am going to get is Dead Space 2 the game looks fantastic, and it is still a horror game ((Survival Action))

There some old games i am thinking about
    Enslaved
    Assassin's Creed 1
    Heavenly Sword
    inFamous

so what about you ?!, share with me your games

Share your ideas with me on SC6 "if you love Conviction" Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
    Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hmm, should this be in the off-topic section? The mods will probably move this.

I will just reply.

Assassin's Creed 1 and 2 - Waiting for the PC version of Brotherhood still. The xbox 360 is too expensive right now.

Call of Duty 1, United Offensive, 2, 3, 4, World at War, Modern Warfare 2, Black Ops
    Full Spectrum Warrior and Full Spectrum Warrior Ten Hammers: Don't know if anyone heard of these 2 games but they are great squad strategy games. Not RTS. They are pretty "unknown".
    Company of Heroes, Opposing Front and Tales of Valor - Great RTS strategy games.
    Medal of Honor 2010 - It was okay, the story is good but I got bored after. I played Frontline and Vanguard. Pretty good but MP needs work.
    Army of Two: The Forth Day - Forgot how to spell Forthy or something. Love to do coop with my brother.
    Mafia 2 - I love it! Needs MP support. Only my brother played the first one.
    The Godfather 2 - My brother played the first one.
    Old Rainbow Six (Rainbow Six 1, Covert Operations, Urban something, Rogue Spear, Black Thorn (first game I got), Rainbow Six 3, Lockdown, and more) and Vegas 1 and 2
    Ghost Recon 1, desert seige and Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 1 and 2
    Star Wars Battlefront 2
    Grand Theft Auto 3, Vice City, San Andreas and 4
    Gears of War 2 - Coop is the best. Story, not so much
    Socom 1, 2 and Combined Assault - Didn't play the third one cause I don't have it They are fun. Didn't play MP cause I don't have a network adapter at the time.
    Killzone 1! - Epic and fun, even though a bit Sci-fi-ish.
    Old games, flight simulators, Nuclear Strike, F-15, Isreal Air Force, Commanche Gold, USAF '97, Mig-29, Red Alert 1, 2. 3 is crap, didn't play it but I like the girls and the demo.
    and more...

You can check out my xfire for more games. www.xfire.com/profile/samfisher3000
    For console games, well, you will need to check my gamertag: mikeyisun
    For PS2 games, well, lots!
    Uplay sucks, UBISOFT SUCKS. Stupid Uplay doesn't detect games, forced DRM. I can't stand UBISOFT ANYMORE. No longer a loyal fan. I stick with the old games, and not the new games. Watch Dogs is the last game I bought.
    Overall: PURE GHOST PLAYER Woo...

don't worry Sam, i got in my sleeves what can make this topic stays here ((Leverage))

big collection, i see you are a shooter kinda of gamer, not FPS kinda though, anyway what about the new games ?!, what is your 1st to get game and why

Share your ideas with me on SC6 "if you love Conviction" Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
    Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

Some oldies that I still play and LOVE.
    - Resident Evil 4. It is absolutely brilliant game IMO. The cut-scenes, the chainsaw dudes, the knife fight with Krauser. Good stuff.
    - Age Of Empires. Just played a game this morning. Rise Of Rome expansion to be specific. One of my all time favorites... only today a bunch of ships came and killed all my coastal workers.
    - Metal Gear Solid 2. The tanker incident... need I say more.
    - Ninja Gaiden II.
    Me and the Dragon Sword, we got a thing.
    - Tekken 6. I hate the arcade mode boss battles, they're so lame, but the rest of the game is AWESOME.
    - Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield. IMO the best tactical shooter ever made.

I'm just going to argue that Dead Space 2, nor one, is horror. No. They're shortly lived suspense games, and then a complete and utter gore fest.

A fun one, to be sure. But far from 'horror'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganon16 View Post
    My gun does the thinking, bullets just share the ideas.

Originally posted by ChaosIsaac:
    I'm just going to argue that Dead Space 2, nor one, is horror.
    And, in your opinion, what is horror?

Burnout Revenge! The best racing game I played! Love split-screen!

I don't like horror games. I won't even talk about Dead Space, since I never played it...
    Played Resident Evil 4 and 5 at a friend's house, it's too creepy, especially with the music. I nearly *** my pants. I had to run away and do something else. I don't do well with horror games to tell you that much. Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 is okay but again, not my style.
    Uplay sucks, UBISOFT SUCKS. Stupid Uplay doesn't detect games, forced DRM. I can't stand UBISOFT ANYMORE. No longer a loyal fan. I stick with the old games, and not the new games. Watch Dogs is the last game I bought.

F.E.A.R. is one of my all time favorite games.

Originally posted by Jazz_117:

Played the free multiplayer version, not bad, not scary since it's all human players but I suck big time. It's hard to play this.

Originally posted by sam2000_290:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jazz_117:
    Played the free multiplayer version, not bad, not scary since it's all human players but I suck big time. It's hard to play this. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Forget multiplayer here.
    F.E.A.R. (the 1st game) play the singleplayer at night, with the lights off and headphones on. It's the only way to truly know you're alive.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast