Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What The %&#@ Mark&Execute through walls | Forums

Just a little (AKA HUGE !!!!) problem I found. Sometimes when I do a mark and execute my character can execute guys that are behind walls...

FIX IT!!!!!!

Loving The Game Though...

Someone digs realism

bullets can go through walls dude.

Originally posted by gconry18:
    Just a little (AKA HUGE !!!!) problem I found. Sometimes when I do a mark and execute my character can execute guys that are behind walls...

FIX IT!!!!!!

This isn't something that can really be fixed.

As I heard it was added intentionally because during testing sometimes the target would walk behind a wall during the execution and cause you to waste it.

If that happened, you can bet a huge group of whiners would show up and complain that enemies should stop moving when you begin to execute them.

Originally posted by Klaz0:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gconry18:

FIX IT!!!!!!

This isn't something that can really be fixed.

As I heard it was added intentionally because during testing sometimes the target would walk behind a wall during the execution and cause you to waste it.

If that happened, you can bet a huge group of whiners would show up and complain that enemies should stop moving when you begin to execute them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol ^this^. You can't satisfy everyone.

WHAT?! WHINE ABOUT THAT ENEMIES DONT STOP WHEN EXECUTING?! are you kidding me?! Please tell me it ain't true O o

You can execute through the ceiling in Yastreb Complex without line of sight as long as you don't shoot through a wall.

Sometimes when I do a mark and execute my character can execute guys that are behind walls...
    Not sometimes.
    At all times*.

Sam has nothing to lose.
    Nobody could stop him to do what he wanted to do, not even sturdy walls.

Not that it was annoying though.
    Quite a contrary, I found it hilarious.

* Only if you mark your enemies and execute them BEFORE they walk behind something that can cut your line of sight (e.g. walls, crates).

Also spoted this. Executing through walls, pipes, cans, etc., etc.,

kind of funny you cannot shoot through a simple plywood obstacle without ME though, wierd.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast