Thread: Short P 51 campaign coming soon... | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    Hi all,
    I was just having a little fun with the new planes and maps and made a mini-campaign "One Week in May 1944". The missions are based on historical air operations leading up to D Day on June 6th 1944. Just uploaded to Mudmovers. Hopefully it will be available for DL tomorrow. I'll post again when its up.

Poymando

ps..Things are going well with the Hurricane Campaign that myself and Extreme_One are working on. Keep your eyes and ears peeled and we'll let you know when its all ready!

<center> </center>
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    Hi all,
    I was just having a little fun with the new planes and maps and made a mini-campaign "One Week in May 1944". The missions are based on historical air operations leading up to D Day on June 6th 1944. Just uploaded to Mudmovers. Hopefully it will be available for DL tomorrow. I'll post again when its up.

Poymando

ps..Things are going well with the Hurricane Campaign that myself and Extreme_One are working on. Keep your eyes and ears peeled and we'll let you know when its all ready!

<center> </center>

XyZspineZyX
    "Short P 51 campaign coming soon..."

Ha-ha! Me too! [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif[/img]
    The new maps and objects in 1.2 are excellent aren't they?

My Mustang mini-campaign is going to be totally fictional. The title will be "Zero Tolerance"

ps..Things are going well with the Hurricane Campaign that myself and Poyamndo are working on. Keep your eyes and ears peeled and we'll let you know when its all ready!

S! Simon.
    <center>

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''
    Download the USAAF campaign folder here.

<font color="#000000">It's my attitude not my aptitude that determines my altitude.</font></center>

XyZspineZyX
    gimmie gimmie gimme!

XyZspineZyX
    gimme indeed!
    how big is the campaign? i could mirror it [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img]
    extreme one, how u getting on with the stuff i sent u?

whineingu [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img] [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img] [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img]