Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: H6 release v : game stopped working | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

when did you get this patch?

I just tried it as of 15:10:2011 22:20 gmt +1(i think)

And i can't see any new patch, and the game still won't start.

got any more information Jyaury?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

What patch? I just logged a few minutes ago and still can't play.

"Dear Heroes,
    some of you have unfortunately encountered technical issues while launching the game.
    We can already suggest the following recommandations:
    - If the Beta or Demo was installed on your PC, you should uninstall the Beta aor Demo and the Ubisoft game Launcher. After that we advise you to install the game and Uplay launcher again. Also remove the files located in My Documents / Might & Magic Heroes VI
    - On some laptops configs a simple retry to launch the game is enough to make it launch properly.
    - Please, check out Minimum System requirements for Heroes VI on the official forum http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1060878/m/6581097419
    If it does not work for you, please, contact the customer support: send a detailed description of your problem and your PC configuration datas. We are currently investigating the issue with all means in our possession and will inform as soon as possible about any solution.
    Thank you in advance for your understanding.
    The M&M's team
    Let us know what do you think about it on the official forum"

I did'nt have demo or beta installed and i'm not playing from a laptop.

Thnx Hnnakamitsu

Ok so this stupid bug, not sure what file specifically, but all it took to fix it was deleting the might and magic folder under my documents, and bam! game starts again..... so dumb, but hope this helps you guys

wow, that is stupid but it worked

Originally posted by katrazy:
    Thnx Hnnakamitsu

Ok so this stupid bug, not sure what file specifically, but all it took to fix it was deleting the might and magic folder under my documents, and bam! game starts again..... so dumb, but hope this helps you guys
    That was the solution for me too. Now the game is working fine!

Originally posted by hnnakamitsu:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by katrazy:
    Thnx Hnnakamitsu

That was the solution for me too. Now the game is working fine! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    It better work for me!
    Going to try.

Same problem here, unfortunately I have no Heroes VI file in my documents, so that doesn't help me, my error logs are indentical to those posted earlier.

...got the same bug...all the games are running ok exept heroes VI...still the same error. Tried everything reinstaling the ubisoft launcher, new patch...someone should fix that...

I just got the same problem and guess, that it the fault lies in the %my documents%\Might & Magic Heroes VI\<your name>\ProfileData file (has no extension). It should be a XML-File but after a crash my ProfileData contains only 12 kb of Hex 00 values.

Maybe someone of Ubi could give the devs a little hint about that ...
    Last edited by samot-dwarf; 04-05-2012 at 11:03 PM.

i have talked to tech sup. for over a week and they could not help me but this worked. thank you very much

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast