Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Oldsters still around | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Did you go by "Justice" then? don't remember you, but my group was Heroes, not MM.

Oh and BTOG, you're probably younger than me, so no sweat.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Originally posted by OZTHEFIRST:
    Oh and BTOG, you're probably younger than me, so no sweat.
    If that's your real date of birth in your profile, you're a good few years younger than me...

Official Whisky taster and Herald to the Mighty Alderbranch.
    "The clues are out there.....S.N.A.F.U."
    Anno Fans | Settlers Maps

Hmm.... I don't see a birth date in my profile, but it's no secret -- 1958. if you're older, more power to ya.

He is a good deal older --

I was in the MM forums. Don't think I did much more than look in the HoMM forums a few times. The name was some variant of Justin. Justin the Giver of Light perhaps? Can't remember what exactly.
    I see you - when I turn away
    I hold you -when my hands are full
    I kiss you - when you aren't here
    - Freedom -
    Never shall you be more than a name to me

I was in the MM forums. Don't think I did much more than look in the HoMM forums a few times. The name was some variant of Justin. Justin the Giver of Light perhaps? Can't remember what exactly.
    Heh. I actually do remember that. Long handles like that tend to stick in the memory.

Well, good to see someone survived. I was around before the Community, and decided to take a look back in.

Baaahhh I count on this Weezard for his memory. I remember nicks on swords, dents on armor, but names?

I'm not old by age, by I used to roam the Realms of Enroth and Erathia in the Days on Might and Magic, around June 1996 when Might and Magic was still a JVC thing, and NWC. Then 3DO happened, then Ubi.

Nostalgia still drive us. But memory of names got blurred in the Community days with all the flashy titles and rankings...Bad idea that one...but anything for Ole Guthwulf.

- Kingo, retired in a much quieter plane -
    The First one

Originally posted by Justice:
    Well, I was in the old 3DO forum from MM VIII or so. Must admit my English was so bad back then that I don't think anyone understood much of what I wrote
    I think you're thinking of the 3do Community forums. The Tavern, that I'm talking about, was before the Community. It was put up just prior to the release of H3 if I recall the time-frame correctly. Guthwulf ran it and it's where we all got to know the NWC'ers on a more personal level. Christian Vanover (Evil C) was a common sight there along with some others.

[i]"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long f

Im a old/young heroes fan I loved Heroes of might and magic sense the first 1 aah I can still remember when I got sat down and played man I could play for hours I still have the original copy of heroes 1 and 2.

Not sure if I am an "oldster" or not. I have been playing since M&M3 though.

Oi!! I'm also one of the Old Ones. I remember when the 3DO site went down.
    The great nations have always acted like gangsters, and the small nations like prostitutes - Stanley Kubrick

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast