Thread: Realtime Shadows | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    In the new picture of the realtime shadows, if you look under the tail of the close plane, there looks to be, at least to me, a shadow coming out of nowhere. i'm not sure if it's supposed to be a grate on the ground, or a shadow or what. Just pointing it out.

http://www.lo-mac.com/screens.php?id=971

----------------------------------------

Fair Winds and Fluffy Clouds
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    In the new picture of the realtime shadows, if you look under the tail of the close plane, there looks to be, at least to me, a shadow coming out of nowhere. i'm not sure if it's supposed to be a grate on the ground, or a shadow or what. Just pointing it out.

http://www.lo-mac.com/screens.php?id=971

XyZspineZyX
    There's nothing wrong. The "shadow" is a foldable stabiliser. [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img]

Folded

Extended

XyZspineZyX
    Ahh, i see. Thank you, I stand corrected. Nice Shot by the way! I love the sky!

XyZspineZyX
    I do not agree. If the piece belonged to the airplane, the shade would be united to the shade of the airplane. If it was the stabilizer that you mention, its shade would not be seen according to the position of the airplane and the sun.

XyZspineZyX
    I think your'e wrong. The shades are just perfect! At least to me. [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img]

XyZspineZyX
    Holy cow!! Old Thread alert!!! lol [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img]