Thread: SP:CT Beta and my video card | Forums

When Rhoulette posted about the beta, I read the system requirments. It said no Geforce 4 MX series, which is what I have. I figured this to be a "it will run horrid on your computer" sorta thing.

When I try to run the beta, it opens it up, I see the crosshair cursor, and bam it closes. Is this do to the fact that it just won't run on my video card at all?

Thanks,
    Kag

When Rhoulette posted about the beta, I read the system requirments. It said no Geforce 4 MX series, which is what I have. I figured this to be a "it will run horrid on your computer" sorta thing.

When I try to run the beta, it opens it up, I see the crosshair cursor, and bam it closes. Is this do to the fact that it just won't run on my video card at all?

Thanks,
    Kag

Yes, it is....

So I either need a new video card or just get the ps2 version?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SRKaggeR:
    So I either need a new video card or just get the ps2 version? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yup. I would reccomend the new video card, but whatever works for you the best.