Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: *** Precog's X45 Profile, Installation and Troubleshooting Guide v1.02 *** | Forums

Where is Precog anyway?
    I'm interested in finding any updates for the v1.1
    and a mirror hosting the latest corrected profile.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I think that the 1.02 profile is suitable for Lock On 1.1, certainly with the IR Enabled profile, the corrections are minor, and folks can still tweak it to meet their own specific needs.

Some of the issues that you need to address with the 1.02 profile are:

Theatre View F10 conflicts with the recommendation of using F10 as a hotkey for Track IR, therefore the change recommended is that Shift Fire D in all modes = Alt + F11 and not F10.

Static Objects View F12, same problem here in that it conflicts with F12 as a hotkey for Track IR. Change it to something like Alt+F12 instead. Of course you could just as easily change the IR settings instead.

Other than that, I can't think of any other issues with the profile and 1.1.

I would be surprised if there was much more effort involved in the Non IR enabled profile (I haven't looked at it though so that is purely guesswork).

Even though 1.1 introduces a number of new keyboard combinations it doesn't appear to have affected the Precog Profile that much (unless of course I'm missing something out...?)

Anyone have any updated profiles for the x45?

Originally posted by RedneckHunter:
    Anyone have any updated profiles for the x45?
    http://www.freewebs.com/konkussion/downloadsinc.htm

[color:RED]Need help? Click sig for Kon's *NOOB FRIENDLY* LOMAC site[/color]
    Click [url=http://konkussion.proboards.com/i

Precog:

Any plans to officially update this to version 1.11?

Hello
    I am haveing a problem with my X45. When I load a profile, any profile it is as if my mouse wheel is stuck down. Has anyone had this problem or know how to fix it? I have installed/ unistalled a dozen times. Old cd drivers and new web udated drives still the same old thing. The unit seems fine in calibration window all buttons funtion correctly but as soon as I load a profile WHAM!

Originally posted by srv1739:
    Hello
    I am haveing a problem with my X45. When I load a profile, any profile it is as if my mouse wheel is stuck down. Has anyone had this problem or know how to fix it? I have installed/ unistalled a dozen times. Old cd drivers and new web udated drives still the same old thing. The unit seems fine in calibration window all buttons funtion correctly but as soon as I load a profile WHAM!
    Yes. You have "page up/down" mapped to your stick as part of your profile, right? Maybe on the "AUX" switch? You MUST leave a position on the AUX switch blank and put the switch there when not using the function. That switch will input the "page down" command constantly as long as it is left in that position. It will do the same thing for page UP, too.

[color:RED]Need help? Click sig for Kon's *NOOB FRIENDLY* LOMAC site[/color]
    Click [url=http://konkussion.proboards.com/i

It's been quite awhile since the original post, but hopefully someone can help me.

Does anyone know where I could get the pictures for this installation guide? All I get is that "picture not available" red x. Not surprising connsidering how old this thread is. They would really useful since I'm new to my Saitek x45 and LockOn

Thanks for any help

Check out Konkussions website - he has some X45 help info I seem to recall.
    You can click on his signature pic a couple of posts above, or else here is a direct link to his X-45 help info...

http://konkussion.proboards60.com/index.cgi?board=x45

Sorry Death, you lose! It was Professor Plum....

Thanks for the quick response, that was exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks again for the help

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast