Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: *** Precog's X45 Profile, Installation and Troubleshooting Guide v1.02 *** | Forums

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Your the man Precog

Many thanks mate

Windows XP SP1
    Asus A7N8X-X nForce2 400/MCP
    AMD Athlon XP3000+ 2.1GHz 400MHz
    1Gig Gail DDR 400MHz PC3200
    Abit S.Geforce FX 5200DT 128MB
    2x Western Digital Caviar 80GB IDE 7200RPM SE 8MB cache
    Asus CD-RW IDE 52x/24x/52x
    Samsung 19" CRT Syncmaster
    TrackIR2
    Saitek X45 Joystick & Throttle
    Logitech Z-640

first of all thanks for the excellent work !! Your 1.01 profile worked perfectly for me. I seem to have a problem with your 1.02 profile though: I installed it acc. to your instructions, but when I press "fly" and the screen where I have to press "S" shows up, my head is somehow all the way up or in another direction, just not looking forward, and I can't switch back to forward view (the button on the hat somehow doesn't work), even controling head movement with the hat is sometimes impossible. I must be doing something wrong here, this is so strange. Does anyone have any idea ?? Thanks for your help !!

the layout for the commands, is all crapy, is it just my com. that do or ????

Hey, Precog, nice job!1

Is there an easy way to clear all the commands in the Lomac configuration? I wasn't able to select more than one command at a time so it's a painfully slow process. Are they loaded via one of the new config files?

Thanks,
    Blaster
    P4 3.0 GHz, 2 GB PC3200, nVidia FX5900 Ultra, Saitek X45, TrackIR 2

<Sticky>Bump</Sticky>

-----------------------------
    TrackIR users set your Enable and Center keys to the two Windows Start buttons

Nice work, fast work!!!

I have one question regarding the new cockpit view in the "no Track IR" profile.
    In your former profile the combination was "Num 5" "Num Enter" "F1". Now it is "F7" "F1" "Num Enter".
    I am a little puzzled about the "F7", how was it supposed to work?
    Or did I miss someting?

Regards

"Speed is life and altitude is your friend"
    IRONHAND - Training Mission "Staying Alive"

Actually, I can't seem to find a button assignment for centering your view, in your 1.02 non-trackIR profile, Precog. When I'm looking around with the hat switch, I have to reach for the numpad and press 5 in order to re-center my view. Am I simply missing the key assignment somewhere on the joystick/throttle? If you guys know where it is, please inform me

BTW precog - outstanding work on the X45 layout

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MusicOn:
    Nice work, fast work!!!

I have one question regarding the new cockpit view in the "no Track IR" profile.
    In your former profile the combination was "Num 5" "Num Enter" "F1". Now it is "F7" "F1" "Num Enter".
    I am a little puzzled about the "F7", how was it supposed to work?
    Or did I miss someting?

Regards

http://sup-zero.petersdtp.net/MusicOn.jpg

"Speed is life and altitude is your friend"
    _IRONHAND - Training Mission "Staying Alive"_<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hello Precog,

I am curious about this also.

I tried your profile and noticed that when I hit cockpit view. It seems like it takes about a second or two for the cockpit to center.

This also happens coming from external views. It takes a few seconds to get back to cockpit view after hitting the button. Thanks again for sharing your profile.

paralyzer

First I have to say, that is a very good profile! thx

But the zooming rotary seems to do not work. I have enabeld cockpitmouse in the lua config file, but that do not help too.

Any ideas?

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast