Thread: Mega64 | Forums

Yeah anyone here who loves Mega64? They make good videos. Maybe you know 'bout them Spectra (frag doll)? If no one knows about them then check em out they put me into tears, like this ;')
    They run out on the streets and are really annoying or home made top quality humor.
    ..."a good prince makes dinner with a friend *making dinner together* a dark prince makes dinner with a friend *putting pieces of a body in oven* a good prince opens a door for a friend *opening door to house* a dark prince opens a door for a friend *opening car door while in full speed so "the friend" falls out* from Prince of persia two thrones Mega64. They've got the goods, Lego zone (thats where the demo comes in xD), Magical city man (alternative to prototype and infamous ("his arms can turn into stuff" and "he is very urban and this is a biiiig city)), Sexy64 (I can't control my sexyness). These are diffrent vids of hundreds; check em out
    ---------
    Your internet connection is not working, what do you want to do?
    "Search for a solution online"
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Avgn (Angry videogame nerd) is also a classic but a totally diffrent thing because he makes reviews and swears, alot
    ---------
    Your internet connection is not working, what do you want to do?
    "Search for a solution online"
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote