Alarrrmmmm's Avatar Banned
    Ive snuck into Lock Ewe, Scapa flow, and nothing but about 8 armed bloody trawlers. where are they?

Ive snuck into Lock Ewe, Scapa flow, and nothing but about 8 armed bloody trawlers. where are they?

lol I know how you feel, I've not seen any either

I had to satisfy my urge to sink capital warships by loading up a single mission, something I rarely do.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Alarrrmmmm:
    where are they? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    It's not where they are, it is about when they are. Just open the campaign.scr with the editor and look when the ships are there. There's a King George V in Scapa at christmas '40 for instance.

KG 5 at scapa flow:

Dec. 11 1940 - Dec. 31 1940 (Wonder if the bridge will be manned christmas day?)

and

Feb. 3 1942 - Feb. 28 1942

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lovo_Kasistan:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Alarrrmmmm:
    where are they? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    It's not where they are, it is about _when_ they are. Just open the campaign.scr with the editor and look when the ships are there. There's a King George V in Scapa at christmas '40 for instance. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

cool!

It's august 1940 on my campaign. see you there, then!

I've also found an auxiliary cruiser (13k) in scapa on Oct.5th and I've heard that Royal Oak should be in Scapa between Oct.11 and 14.

thanks guys, this is alot of help. ill be waiting in scapa flow on these dats, ready to get a proper kill, none of this armed trawler ****.

It would be so cool if we would receive some of these as intelligence reports on the office menu.

maybe something for the patch for things to remember like this. like your own captins log to write things down like when and where so you dont forget?