Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Rainbow 6 Patriots - Updated Feature List (Multiplayer) updated 12-1-2011 | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by sonoblink View Post
    "grow up your like a stuck record player^^
    I am grown up enough to have an intelligent conversation about ways to fix the problem UBI created by sticking the Rainbow Six name on the last few FPS games that came out that have nothing to do with Rainbow Six previous games or books.

If you don't have a problem with what they have done then I am sure you wouldn't have a problem buying a "Nascar" branded racing game and finding out it was really Super Mario Kart.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Pest_AWC View Post
    If you don't have a problem with what they have done then I am sure you wouldn't have a problem buying a "Nascar" branded racing game and finding out it was really Super Mario Kart.
    So true...and lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dieinthedark View Post
    The ONLY possible way instinct icon COULD POSSIBLY work is if it was only for marksmen/snipers like if you're in the scope view and just a brief flash. Still, very skeptical imo. But who knows, show us some stuff and we'll respond and Ubi'll probably change it, *cough, GRFS, *cough *cough
    Well i can tell you this unless they stop using the stonage way of convectivity for their games I.E the current method everything Via UBI's own servers in canada, most of us won't be buy anything ubisoft again, we want any game to be hosted around the globe via a network of indipendant gaming companies who can host it on their server, likewise for anybody else, cut out this must connect via ubisoft bs, it does not work, and the ubi server is totally unreliable constantly it will crash,go offline or whatever else it does, as a direct result no one can log in,and those who are already in a game all have the connection to the host terminated because ubi don't give a fig what the player want, they will never listen to us all this speculation about yet another ubi game is pointless

Very true ricey i hope they address this major issue its like a plague just dragging us all down (

Hopefully Ubi move away from matchmaking. Matchmaking has never found success. A lot of games have used it and all failed to keep gamers playing. Lobbies seen for decades in pc games have shown to work best. Considering more people buy games today but less people keep playing shows there's a huge problem or is this just on the pc?

Third person cover - Seriously Ubisoft... It's a tiny bit of code a lot of people want that removes a tiny bit of current code in the build. Remove the part that moves the character into the cover position and the change of camera angle. If they're linked all we want is one tiny command removed. It can't be hard... can it? Surely not.

Lean - Give the characters body new movability and make the camera move with the head. Why won't Ubisoft add lean? Ubisoft developers are capable to do so. How long would it take. A day? Are ubisof's lead designer just refusing to give a large base of it's customers what they want? I don't understand ubisoft. It's so easy for ubisoft to do, yet ubisoft don't do it.

8 man co-op - The way vegas played there wasn't a desire for anything more than 4 man co-op. 4 men was too much anyway. I'm asking for 8 man co-op because it was a lot more fun in Ravenshield. The maps and persistent AI made it exciting. Big changes are welcome.

Door Breaching - Slow/quiet open - Yay.
    Scanner - I like the goggles in older games. The see through walls in lockdown is just plain wrong.
    Instinct Icon - I think this is a reaction to how overly colourful Vegas is, which makes seeing the opposing team members more strenuous. I think it would be better to make the maps less busy, instead of adding a instinct icon.
    Enemy Spotting - Just on co-op?

The look through walls perk/thing looks stupid...please don't be in mp

ADD ME ON STEAM | UPLAY: Skywarp00 |

i5 2500k@4.5GHZ | Asus P8Z68-V-LX |8GB DDR3 GSKILL | ATI 7970 |

Other than David Sears and others being removed from the project, I haven't seen any new info on Patriots since last December.

If anyone has seen anything to add to my top post, please let me know what it is and the source.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Pest_AWC View Post
    Other than David Sears and others being removed from the project, I haven't seen any new info on Patriots since last December.

If anyone has seen anything to add to my top post, please let me know what it is and the source.

Thanks!
    E3 I guess.

Share your ideas with me on SC6 "if you love Conviction" Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
    Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345