Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite Splinter Cell level ever? | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

What level is your favorite in each game, and what is your favotire overall level?

Splinter Cell: has to be the CIA level. its so cool sneaking around a fellow agency and was the first level in any game i'd ever played where i couldnt kill anyone, and that made it even better

Splinter Cell Pandora Tommorrow: has to be the train level. the animations for climbing in and out of things is so cool

Splinter Cell Chaos Theory: tough one, cos all the levels are brilliant, but i think the bank job is probably my favorite for its sheer authenticity

overall, i'd say that the CIA level from the first one is my all time favorite Splinter Cell level. it just oozed awesomeness
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

What level is your favorite in each game, and what is your favotire overall level?

Splinter Cell: has to be the CIA level. its so cool sneaking around a fellow agency and was the first level in any game i'd ever played where i couldnt kill anyone, and that made it even better

Splinter Cell Pandora Tommorrow: has to be the train level. the animations for climbing in and out of things is so cool

Splinter Cell Chaos Theory: tough one, cos all the levels are brilliant, but i think the bank job is probably my favorite for its sheer authenticity

overall, i'd say that the CIA level from the first one is my all time favorite Splinter Cell level. it just oozed awesomeness

SC1: Presidential Palace
    SCPT: TV Station
    SCCT: Hokkidia (or however you spell it)

SC- Gonna have to go with CIA as well. Real stealth mission, with no margin for error.

PT- The Airport. What can I say, I love climbing around in elavator shafts.

CT- Hard, very hard. I am going to have to go with the Penthouse mission. It had its own unique flavor that no SC mission achieved before it.

And I have to say the Penthouse steals the cheese out of hte three.

These are just what came to mind, but I'm sure I would change my mind if I replayed the first two again, as its been awhile.

before i got SCCT through in the post, i went back and completed SCPT

and i;m now going through SC1 again as we speak.

i never got this bit before, but in the cutscene before the first mission when Sam is in the chopper with Wilkes and Grim and she's putting the wires in Sam, there is a bit when Sam says "Don't like that" and Wilkes replies "i know, its for after we touch down" or something like that

i always thought Sam was talking about the stuff Grim was doing

when in actualy fact its cos Wilkes is holding a cigarette and FIsher doesnt like smoking.

i only got that today when i was watching the cut-scene again, and i'm glad i did

SC:CIA
    SC:PT:Paris, France
    SC:CT: I don't have but new york (penthouse?) sounds like fun

and for me, CIA takes the cake, it's just......Stealth Action...

"now the next step is a little tricky..." - Captain Hilts

Banned
    nothing beats the Abbatoir lever.

NOTHING i say

Splinter Cell: CIA Mission. Come on. It was a nice lengthy and awesome level.

Pandora Tomorrow: Hmm.. Tough one.. Probably LAX, it had some good "puzzle" moments at the end (elevator shaft, platforms).

Chaos Theory: Seoul. The atmosphere of that level was just amazing..

All in all, I think it's a tie between the CIA HQ and Seoul.

Dang skippy, NSA.

SplinterCell: Abboatoir
    SplinterCellPandoraTomorrow: Kodo Jungle, Indonesia
    SplinterCellChaosTheory: BathHouse

BathHouse is by far the most action packed mission in (IMO) the whole trilogy of splintercell.

XyZspineZyX
    The all time best level was the CIA and presidential palace level. Maybe I will come back when I finish this game and have a new one.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast