Thread: Trying To Register for Live??? - help!! | Forums

I am trying to register to play Uru-Live and when I click the link that is in the cd or on the web site I get a screen that asks me to login or signup. Well I have a ubi.com account and I try to sign in with that but I get the following -

"Your ubi.com account cannot be used to subscribe. Please use a different account and try again."

So I hit signup and its seems to me that all it is going to do is create a new ubi.com account which seems pointless casue I already have 2. Why is it doing this? I would really like to use my name "Rjupiter" with Live.

Is this just me or does it have to be this way? Did everyone have to resignup for an account to play?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I am trying to register to play Uru-Live and when I click the link that is in the cd or on the web site I get a screen that asks me to login or signup. Well I have a ubi.com account and I try to sign in with that but I get the following -

"Your ubi.com account cannot be used to subscribe. Please use a different account and try again."

So I hit signup and its seems to me that all it is going to do is create a new ubi.com account which seems pointless casue I already have 2. Why is it doing this? I would really like to use my name "Rjupiter" with Live.

Is this just me or does it have to be this way? Did everyone have to resignup for an account to play?

Everyone who had an existing account with an existing CD Key for another game on it, had to sign up with a new account for URU.

Complain to Ubi and maybe they will finally get this fixed.

In the mean time, you appear to be SOL Sorry.

And yes there's several lengthy threads on just this problem.
    ---
    Consider this a disclaimer, unless otherwise stated.

If it is you first time, that you are suscribing to an uru account, and you aren't suscribed to any other game, you can try this:
    * Change your Ubi account password to another one.

I had exactly the same error when i was suscribing for the beta.

If that not helps, you need to create a new account. Remember that the cd-key can be used only once time, and an account can only have one unical subscription.

Almlys
    In cavern: Al'my

Guild Of Greeters member.
    Shift: Sunday 14:00-16:00 GMT
    Languages: Spanish, English and Catalan
    ~Almlys