Thread: Got the game, pretty good | Forums

Just got the game today at Gamestop. Check around, early orders got in. Anyway, the game is pretty solid. Unbelieveable graphics on the 360, great soundtrack. Only problem is the controls which arent even that big of a deal. Slow at first but ive only been playing an hour and ive been able to get the hang of it.

Any one whos got it let me know looking for players to ride with. Drop the Gamertag on the thread.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

my gamestop people wont let me have it! They told me they have to wait until "street date"

really upsetting

gamertag = this username

see you on the 16th!

I've been playing for 6 hours now, really enjoying it.

Originally posted by mongrel1985:
    gawd I can't wait until Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by P-DRIZZL3:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mongrel1985:
    gawd I can't wait until Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

WHOA! Wait a minute! You have been here defending this game and you haven't even PLAYED IT YET?!

Is this correct?

Originally posted by dajzilla:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by P-DRIZZL3:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mongrel1985:
    gawd I can't wait until Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

WHOA! Wait a minute! You have been here defending this game and you haven't even PLAYED IT YET?!

Is this correct? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>yes, its correct
    but I defend the game because people like yourself, who don't give the game a chance, really irritate me
    seriously, you and one other person have sat around saying almost nothing but negative things about this game, and I know damn well that you don't want a realistic snowboarding game rather a game where you can pull 1260's like no tomorrow

and please buddy, I know that you lie and would you please stop trying to instigate an argument? have a nice evening