Thread: Pny GeForceFX5600 AGP 256mb-any good? | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    Whilst looking for some clean pants in the underwear drawer
    [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif[/img] ,I found the above card. It will obviously appear under the X-mas tree, courtesy of my lovely gf. But is it any good?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    Whilst looking for some clean pants in the underwear drawer
    [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif[/img] ,I found the above card. It will obviously appear under the X-mas tree, courtesy of my lovely gf. But is it any good?

XyZspineZyX
    Yes. Good enough for playing Il-2 FB and most other modern games. Except for Lock-On maybe... But I hope I'm wrong...

There is (of course) a lot of hardware talk on this forum, but I don't think you should worry too much about a single component. The important thing is that ALL components (motherboard, CPU, RAM, soundcard etc.) are working well together. Not to forget all software and drivers.

By the way - where you looking for clean pants for yourself in your girlfriend's drawer? [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif[/img]
    I've been searching my wife's drawers all day but still haven't found Lock-On. [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif[/img]

XyZspineZyX
    hey i got that card!

and I got fb today - not a ****y bird, it will not run, just get the helsinki flyby still immage then back to desktop - any ideas ?

Dave