I can't upload replays, failed to connect to the servers. BTW i can play online.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by sXe_SiC Go to original post
    I can't upload replays, failed to connect to the servers. BTW i can play online.
    Please open a ticket with Technical Support https://support.ubi.com/

code d'activation

J'ai acheter sur uplay le jeu shaune white snoxbording et après installation on me demande un code d'activation ( avec numero de serie du jeu) mais je ne possede pas ce code dans la version téléchargée.

j'ais fait une demande de ticket mais aucune réponse d'ubi soft. si pas de réponse d'ici vendredi je demanderais une annulation de paypal pour ce jeu.

Xbox 360 Controller does not work

When I play this game, the xbox 360 controller does work. The controller is wireless. I would like to mention I kinda need it to work, as I am using a laptop and there is no option for a numpad, meaning it is impossible to play with a keyboard either unless I enjoy walking around.

Shaun White Skateboarding saving problem

Hello, I have got one problem with SWS, in the very first cutscene I have there the little saving text with the 3 circles, the cutscene goes for like 12 seconds and then froze and the saving thing, just keeps going and going and going, I wait 3 minutes and the cutscene doesn't move still, please help