Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Shaun White Help Section | Forums

US Forum Manager
    If you're like me and you're spending more time underneath an avalanche and/or plummeting into an icy ravine than getting huge air and pulling big tricks then we're here to help.

We here at Ubisoft feel your pain (in a symbolic way... we're not actually buried in snow or anything).

Check out the Shaun White Help Section.

Tips, tricks, strategies, video editor help, mountain maps, and delicious delicious pie*.

*Pie offer void everywhere except at my house because seriously I scored a fantastic apple rhubarb pie this week.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Is there an option in the settings that I can turn on to make this game not suck?

ha, ur so funny frozen nature. if u dont like the game y are you playing it and if you dont like the game y the hell would you be on the shaun white forums. i think u should go cry to ur mommy that u suck at shaun white and h8 it because of this.
    the mountain is ur canvas...

[URL=http://rossignol.searchpluswin.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=399784

HAHA you guys are always SO FUNNY to Haters.

SO to be on topic here. I tried to do the whole Custom Playlist thing for my PS3, but when I choose the "Custom Playlist" in the game, it just freezes. PLEASE HELP. I am not a big fan of the music provided

all you do... is in your ps3 main screen create a playlist... then in the game screen go to the music options via left d pad control push triangle change function to change playlist and scroll through and youjrs will be there voila
    snowboarding is my religion

Originally posted by mcmanus108:
    ha, ur so funny frozen nature. if u dont like the game y are you playing it and if you dont like the game y the hell would you be on the shaun white forums. i think u should go cry to ur mommy that u suck at shaun white and h8 it because of this.
    what system are you playing it for. i would be glad to smash you in a competition.....

Originally posted by Frozen_Nature1:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mcmanus108:
    what system are you playing it for. i would be glad to smash you in a competition..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Frozen, please just leave already, seriously... Why do you insist on sitting around here causing nothing but a headache, when your game Stoked has its own forums now?

lol

Originally posted by klobr:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by P-DRIZZL3:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Frozen_Nature1:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mcmanus108:

what system are you playing it for. i would be glad to smash you in a competition..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Frozen, please just leave already, seriously... Why do you insist on sitting around here causing nothing but a headache, when your game Stoked has its own forums now? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oi, ****off mate.

Originally posted by P-DRIZZL3:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Frozen_Nature1:
    what system are you playing it for. i would be glad to smash you in a competition..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Frozen, please just leave already, seriously... Why do you insist on sitting around here causing nothing but a headache, when your game Stoked has its own forums now? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    "my stoked forum"? wtf are you talking about. and what trouble have i caused?

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast