Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Establishing Network Conection problem | Forums

I bought Splitner Cell Conviction 6 day ago, i installed it yesterday and i start play it and it stopped me at the test: Establishing Network Conection, please wait - u can check it on screenshot -

My internet connection is very good.
    Ubisoft pls help.

Almost everyone is having this problem. Just look at the forum.

This has been happening to me intermittently.

I started the game, played for a few minutes then exited to change some driver settings, started up again and got the "Establishing Network Connection. Please Wait." message. I exited and tried a few more times with no change.

I came back about an hour later and the game started up right away, I played for a few more minutes then exited to further tweak the drivers, started the game again and got the same message.

I came back about 40 minutes after that and the game started right away, so then I did the same thing just as a test. Sure enough as soon as I exited and started the game up again I got the error message again.

dont worry m8, its not us, its them.

what will frustrate you more is when you are just about to beat a part of the game you've been trying to for an hour and then the game thinks your connection is gone and well.... you'll see

Same problem here, i just can't play the game for it's stuck on the "Establishing Network Connection" thingy forever...

I too have this problem, preventing me from playing this game. Whats the deal I have this game just sitting on the side unable to play it.

Hey, we could take all of our SCC, burn them and make a BBQ !

Hem... just have to figure out how to burn my digital copy...

Still waiting to play...

Honestly I do not see why they could've failed in this. No server support neither, what's going on?

Maybe servers are down ?

An official word on this would be appreciated.

I was doing testing and the problem is the server "", when blocking this connection the game works 100%

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast