Thread: THE SUBJECTS | Forums

Assassin's Creed® Freedom Cry Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer [UK]

Freedom Cry DLC Launch Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Official Accolade Trailer - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Multiplayer Features Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Question goes out to all were all the subjects that went inside the animus related to desmond because it seems in the game desmond was playing the leading role e.g. altair and ezio they were the ones that made the difference.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

its likely that a few of them where related to desmond, subject 16 definately. abstergo may not have nescaserrily just viewd desmionds ancestors though, some of the subjects may have been used to view other assassins unrelated to the ones seen in assasins creed 1/ 2.

This is related to subjects but also a little off topic, but not by much.

I would love to find out that desmonds father was missing before and he finds out that subject 16 was his missing father. That would be a twist.

"I don't have to %@*# impress you"-stewie griffin
    "Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils"-Louis Hector Berlioz

Originally posted by eziotodesmond:

I would love to find out that desmonds father was missing before and he finds out that subject 16 was his missing father. That would be a twist.
    Probably the only decent Sub 16 one around, if he is still alive that is, but why need Desmond if they used his father? Maybe Alty was his Mum's side?

Check out my Gameplay Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ToShiny4
    'I trust Ubisoft to give AC3 the

Originally posted by eziotodesmond:

only problem is after all that time hearing subjecft 16's voice, you'd expect desmond to recognize his voice. even if he hadnt seen him in 10 years. also Lucy likely new subject 16s name as she knows desmonds. itd be a lazy plot twist if they did that.