Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: The Weapons | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Kekoa14 View Post
    In my opinion melee wouldn't be bad, but it would have to be extremely difficult to pull off and something to do as a last resort.
    That's pretty much what I had in mind.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

How about a real M4 carbine this time around? Or maybe the HK 416?

I'm a diehard Rainbow fan and I would hate to see this game fall short of rival shooters. My advice would be to focus heavily on weapon customization. Speaking on behalf of all fans we want to see MULTIPLE attachments. Quad rail systems for rifles so we can attach everything and anything we'd like. Thermal optics, tac lights, laser pointing systems, suppressors, rate of fire, type of ammuntition for shotguns may it be slugs, buckshot, what have you all on the same gun. You're creative people. Personally I think Vegas 2 gives BF3 a run for it's money. I like the small things that make a difference to a real tactical player. Example would be in vegas 2 where if you were facing a wall close enough, the character would lower his weapon to a 45 degree angle. That was so awesome. One of my biggest pet peeves that I realize in every game is the range on shotguns. The range is excessively, unrealistically short. Shotguns with buckshot ammunition do NOT have an effective range of only 5 feet. Their typical effective range can vary up to 50 yards with buckshot let alone a slug round. This is urban warfare. Shotguns are common. Don't be worried about realism of range. Shotguns are good. GOOD. I LOVE YOU UBISOFT <3

Oh and a MELEE system! How cool would it be if you could choose the knife you carried? Like a cold steel recon tanto! Or just an old school bowie! So sick!

Im sorry for all of these posts LOL but small things like actually seeing your hands hold the gun....and the discharged casings actually staying on the ground so you can see if somebody recently was in the area firing their weapon....all of this would be soooooooo sick! and hearing the the metal casings hit the ground allllllways was a turnon

Quote Originally Posted by luongct View Post
    I think the assault rifle being used is a short barreled version of the Beretta ARX. You can see it in RS: Patriots.

And you can see the ARX.

You can see the heat shield holes, the curve of the magwell, and the folding stock.
    it's so cool .I like it.

Well after playing around with gunsmith a good bit in the GRFS beta I really and I mean REALLY hope they use it for rainbow 6 patriots too. Its very impressive! All I want now are more weopons (mp5, uzi 9mm, spaz12, 500 mossberg, hk 417, and I personally miss my 552 commando from vegas 1&2) even more attachments and equipment if so.

One possible improvment is that gunsmith should allow a certain amount of preset slots to save confrigrations. Its so extensive that I would like to have and easy pop in pop out with out changing so many indivadual pieces of equipment between matches. Please make it happen Ubi!
    Last edited by preshea; 04-29-2012 at 02:13 AM.

I have to admit I would like them to bring back the M16 or maybe add is canadian equivalent, the C7.
    Right now my rifle of choice is the G36c and Famas. Classics. Hopefully, at least, they will be back.

Still wonder why they left behind some rifles such as the G3A3, M16, AUG..... Anyways.

Will there be a rifle list soon? Can't wait to have more infos on the game!
    La Louve RK

My hope for the weapons is for Ubi to not simply re-skin most of them and keep the same characteristics, or the same sounds. DanHibikifan actually has a video pointing out several of these things and more. This stuff has always bothered me, the lack of detail and effort put into the Vegas games has to go.

Any news about weapon customization add weapon attachments?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast