Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Weapons | Forums

Even though the concept video isn't actual game play I decided to see what weapons Ubi decided to display in the video. Feel free to also list what weapons or weapon attachments you want to see.

The weapons I could identify
    -SCAR the 7.62 version
    -Barrett .50cal
    -Knife
    -Beretta ARX (thanks to luongct)
    The weapons I couldn't really identify
    -A Pistol holstered by rainbow. Maybe a Walter? Could be anything.

Tell me what you guys think of their choice of weapons or if you can identify any more. Feel free to correct me if i got any wrong.
    In my humble opinion their choice of weapons was so so. I always felt that rainbow's style was more H&K, or M-4's, weapons commonly found in NATO. Although I don't mind a fictional gun model made just for rainbow operatives, it gives a feeling of them being special. Anyway thats just my opinion what do you guy think?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I guess the "exotic model of the ACR" is the H&K G36C.

Let's go ahead too and discuss what weapons we want to see in RB6P. And also, weapon attachments: we need to be able to have multiple attachments like foregrip and scope not one or other.

- Keep the SIG552 commando
    - also add the SIG550, and a SIG P226R

That's all I request.

I want my M14 back!!!

Just give us all of the realistic weapons from Ravenshield back. Thanks!

Originally posted by Pest_AWC:
    I want my M14 back!!!

Just give us all of the realistic weapons from Ravenshield back. Thanks!
    Yup! Raven Shield had an amazingly varied and diverse selection of weapons. Basically I'd like to see weapon systems that make sense for Rainbow - weapons that are iconic to the various nationalities that are in the unit.

I also would like to see the utilization of less lethal weapons which would definitely be in the armory of any SWAT or CT team. Tazers, specialized grenades (tear gas, etc.), specialized shotgun and grenade launcher ammunition (bean bag rounds, etc.), that sort of thing.

That's what I'd like to see.

I know i mentioned these before but i just wanted to mention them again.
    I know an elite fighting force wouldn't use their pistols much but this article about the morris custom 1911 .38 super is simply amazing
    http://www.morriscustompistols...mbat-tactics/p41.htm

I think that armor piercing .45 cal. rounds would be cool. I know what your thinking "You just said an oxymoron you idiot!" But it's true, they have finally made a Armor Piercing .45. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3K1VgJpiNE

Though they never say it's muzzle vilocity hmmm...

I know rainbow wouldn't use a weapon like this, and im not fully serious when i suggest this weapon. But it would be epic to see these. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nOkO8Sh2xs

I always thought this LMG was awesome. Its light weight, has a low recoil, and supposedly reliable. I think the British SAS use it, and US marines where even thinking about using it in their IAR program. This article is a tad long.
    http://www.defensereview.com/u...ifle-iar-video-clip/

Originally posted by Kekoa14:
    Even though the concept video isn't actual game play I decided to see what weapons Ubi decided to display in the video. Feel free to also list what weapons or weapon attachments you want to see.

The weapons I could identify
    -SCAR the 7.62 version
    -Barrett .50cal
    -Knife
    The weapons I couldn't really identify
    -Some exotic model of the ACR maybe just a made up PDW model for rainbow.
    -A Pistol holstered by rainbow. Maybe a Walter? Could be anything.
    what possible reason could an Anti-terror group need an Anti Material rifle for?, i don't think there has been any RB6 (aside from the Vegas 2 climax ********) where you would need to take out an armored target using high powered weapons.

I'd like to see some adequete Russian firearms over the Generic wooden stocked AK-47 and AKS-74U.
    perhaps a polymer griped AK-74M, PP-2000, the SVD or VSS.
    a Saiga too much to ask for?

@Kaiskune
    what possible reason could an Anti-terror group need an Anti Material rifle for?, i don't think there has been any RB6 (aside from the Vegas 2 climax ********) where you would need to take out an armored target using high powered weapons.
    Well how do you suppose they destroy the engine block of a car?

In the gameplay vid you saw them taking out a Van....the ideal use for an AM rifle. In Iraq/Afghanistan they are used to interdict rogue vehicles at CPs.

Also it works wonders in an urban environment with concrete cover.

I'd like to see some adequete Russian firearms over the Generic wooden stocked AK-47 and AKS-74U.
    perhaps a polymer griped AK-74M, PP-2000, the SVD or VSS.
    a Saiga too much to ask for?
    I dunno...I mean I sure would like the option but personally I would only equip the HK family or an American manifactured...seems more 'CT' like
    But yeah...Would be awesome to have them in the inventory nonetheless.

I'm Batman

Sig: Jazz117Volkov

I think the assault rifle being used is a short barreled version of the Beretta ARX. You can see it in RS: Patriots.

And you can see the ARX.

You can see the heat shield holes, the curve of the magwell, and the folding stock.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast