Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: how do you think ezio died in assassins creed embers *SPOILERS* | Forums

Assassin's Creed® Freedom Cry Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer [UK]

Freedom Cry DLC Launch Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Official Accolade Trailer - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Multiplayer Features Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Originally posted by Hunched:
    You should probably go to an optometrist...
    Considering my job actually requires me to have near perfect eyesight, I highly doubt that is something I need to worry about.

Unfortunately, photobucket seems to be playing up with this particular screencap, but if it does show, you can clearly see that your "cross" is in fact nothing more than a red circle. EDIT: Apologies for the image just floating there, but for the life of me I cannot remember how to thumbnail it on these forums. That said, as you can clearly see, no cross. Discussion over, have a nice day.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Ezio died of a heart attack... Case closed.

Originally posted by Abeonis:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hunched:
    You should probably go to an optometrist...
    Considering my job actually requires me to have near perfect eyesight, I highly doubt that is something I need to worry about.

Unfortunately, photobucket seems to be playing up with this particular screencap, but if it does show, you can clearly see that your "cross" is in fact nothing more than a red circle. EDIT: Apologies for the image just floating there, but for the life of me I cannot remember how to thumbnail it on these forums. That said, as you can clearly see, no cross. Discussion over, have a nice day.
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Next they'll claim it's on the other wrist.

Is it just me or can evry1 hear a "Click" just like wen u poison a guard...
    Check the video at 18:33, just before the "person" says "Prego?" and ezio starts to die.. :\

Banned
    "Know it all" Jasca Ducato from the wiki, that isn't a piece of string.

And here's a templar cross to compare it to, it even widens and curves outwards at the edges.

http://www.knightstemplarvault...es/templarcross2.jpg

Originally posted by MaKaVeLiTL:

And here's a templar cross to compare it to, it even widens and curves outwards at the edges.

My god. Why are you still trying to argue this point? Showing me an image that has been edited to suit your needs will do nothing to improve your stance in the discussion.

Quite frankly, I'm sick of discussing this. If anyone here continues to believe there's an imaginary cross on his bracer, than more-fool you; I have no need, nor wish, to discuss this further.

And MaKaVeLiTL: Just because I am advertising my links to the AC Wiki does not equate to me being a "know it all", nor have I claimed to be one; however, in this case, I am correct. You're best of leaving it at that.

Banned
    Originally posted by Abeonis:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MaKaVeLiTL:

My god. Why are you still trying to argue this point? Showing me an image that has been edited to suit your needs will do nothing to improve your stance in the discussion.

Quite frankly, I'm sick of discussing this. If anyone here continues to believe there's an imaginary cross on his bracer, than more-fool you; I have no need, nor wish, to discuss this further.

And MaKaVeLiTL: Just because I am advertising my links to the AC Wiki does not equate to me being a "know it all", nor have I claimed to be one; however, in this case, I am correct. You're best of leaving it at that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I go on the wiki, you are a know it all and you're so far up your own *** it's unreal. It hasn't been edited to suit my needs, I've upped the brightness and contrast to you can see it easier.

The cross isn't imaginary, it's right there in the image I posted!

You don't know me, and since I've never seen your name on the wiki I would appreciate it if you didn't presume to do so; if you have an issue with my attitude on the wiki, moan about it there, not on these forums.

ohhh god!!! i saw the Templar insignia on the "mystery mans" right arm were he has the bracktelet in order to see it you have to freeze frame quickly in 18:07 and you'l see it around 18:08mins! i think he may be poisioned.
    Or
    He was sent to kill Ezio but like he saw he was going to die anyways he let him go!

*Requiescat in Pace Ezio*

i belive Ezio died of a heart attack if we all remember Ezio was coughing heavily during the movie and his coughing only got worse after his battle with the templars his heart also became week shown by sophia taking him to town and Ezio being very week and in pain , i man may have been a templar or just a nobody but the fact his Ezio was in pain just before the man grabed his hand showing that it was ok to let go and pass on as the realization sets in Ezio looks calm as he passes on to the next life like he was ready and knew it was his time also shown in his letter to sophia i dont belive it was posion just his heart failing on him maybe if the templars didnt attack his hoem he would have lived on a little bit longer but thats how things turn out Good by Ezio you shall live on through our hearts

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast