Thread: ~**COME HERE TO SET UP CLAN BATTLES!!!**~ | Forums

DEADKINGS ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR CLAN BATTLES. wELL TAKE ALL CHALLENGERS AND WE ARE USUALLY LOOKING FOR 5 ON 5.. PLEASE INFORM ME OR WHOEVER WANTS TO KNO ABOUT SETTING UP CLAN BATTLES.. AND UBISOFT WHERES THE OFFICIAL CLAN TOURNY????
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Id like to know how can i start official clan wars. We are the GOD$ OF WAR clan and await challengers. I also wish to try my clan in a skirmish against another clan. Feedback is appreciated. Thank You.

Clan battle????

Looking for people that want a clan battle my gamer tag batman_destroyz_ my clan is gtcc and looking for members also with founders 17&up to join

GT- GySgt Old Breed. I am willing to have anything from clan skirmishes to all out wars. Feel free to enter my crosshairs.

Are any of your clan teams going to done with the Gamebattles.com website. finding matches?
    xXSqad up6XxHo1otip6 LMSxSIEGE
    Gamebattles.comXClan

In case anyone is interested

There is a ONLINE tournament scheduled for June 8th
    HERES the link

Fraggednation

Fraggednation is a competitive community of gamers. For gamers - By gamers. FN provides game ladders and tournaments for PS3, PC, XBOX 360 and much more! You can join an existing ladder or tournament or you can just create your own. It's free, it's fun and it's easy to do; you create an account, create your team and invite members to your team and join a ladder/tournament.

FN has more than 70,000 members and the website has more than 160,000 hits daily. More than 14,000 teams are competing on all 1250 ladders and 800 tournaments.

Want to play GR:FR competitively? Want to track your matches while playing the beta? Want to make new friends by joining the #1 community? It's free and easy! All you have to do is create a new account, create a new team and invite your friends to join your team. The last step is joining the ladder!

Ghost Recon Future Soldier Conflict ladder
    http://www.fraggednation.com/standin...-Conflict-6309

Teams of 4 to 6 players battle to complete objectives located throughout the map and earn points, the team with the most points at the end of the round wins. Best of 5 rounds.

Ghost Recon Future Soldier Saboteur ladder
    http://www.fraggednation.com/standin...-Saboteur-6311

A bomb spawns in a central location, both teams of 4 to 6 players each compete to retrieve the bomb. The first team to detonate the bomb at the other base wins the round. Best of 5 rounds.

More information about the detailed rules coming shortly.

Exclamation Clan Battles

Hey, looking for a clan battles agaisnt my clan CNL canneverlose. 5v5. Xbox 360. Black Ops2. Message me gamer tag HcH Kaarma. To face me and my clan and we will go from there!

What platform?

We already have Clan Wars matchmaking thread for PS3 here:
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...Wars-%28PS3%29