Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm Going Deaf - - HELP | Forums

Dude the computer voice in Lock Down is screaming at me. The first time it came on I thought my ear was going to bleed. PLEASE send a quick patch for this or maybe get a few quick law suits for loss of hearing...my ear is still ringing!!

P.S. It is not just a matter of turning the sound down. When the computer voice is at a normal level you can not hear your teammates.

PLEASE FIX TODAY!!! and don't get me started on the other issues....disappointing...sad...$50.00 wasted
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Dude the computer voice in Lock Down is screaming at me. The first time it came on I thought my ear was going to bleed. PLEASE send a quick patch for this or maybe get a few quick law suits for loss of hearing...my ear is still ringing!!

P.S. It is not just a matter of turning the sound down. When the computer voice is at a normal level you can not hear your teammates.

PLEASE FIX TODAY!!! and don't get me started on the other issues....disappointing...sad...$50.00 wasted

Yea i hate it and you would think they would add the option to block that.

Also the lag in the game is bad. The messaging system is horrible. Sometimes it doesnt send the message, when you record a message and dont like it and wonna record another one it just freezes.

And i dont know if anyone is getting this but... Does the game freeze up every sec when ur in game?

Also, Ive played Halo 2 on my xbox flawlessly and now with Lockdown my Xbox acts up and i get the dirty disk error when im loading. This happened in Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow and they made a patch and corrected it. Im just wondering if its just my xbox or the game.

Thanks.

These issues have been forwarded to the producer and QA team. If it can be patched, it will be. Stay tuned for more info on this. Hopefully we can straighten this out asap for you guys.

Thx for the quick respond cuz im liking Lockdown but my Xbox is acting up and i cleaned the lens and everything and still the same thing and i tested 2 other games and it worked well.

A lot of people are having the screaming rainbow guy in their ears, you see the bug and it is one, is in the option were you can change the rainbow guys speech from headset , speakers or both. When speakers is selected the voice was still leaking through the headset , by leaking I mean only part of the voice is heard and very loud it is ( I received the game today and I usually play terroist hunt ). Shame really as its obvious there are terroists about and I think when playing late at night its going to scare a lot of people. I can understand the voice beign there on say the missions as it was on the two other games you brought out on x box. Hope it is rectified soon as you may get a lot of people taking it back. Us co-operative gamers love your games and this game is amazing the sound in it is stunning love the new engine keep up the great work guys.

please use the sticky bug feedback thread.

Yup, turning it to speakers only doesnt work.

I had to clean my lens and it didnt help. I honestly had over 30-40 dirty disk errors last night, only got to play the game for 30 minutes.

Ended up ordering a new thomson dvd drive to get me through until the 360 comes out.

Bigger problem is, all my other games work fine, GR:SS and GR2 only DDE once in a while, lockdown does it less than 1 minute each time, its rediculous.

I did forget to clean the mirror on the dvd player though, will try that tonight and see if it helps.

Real big shame.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LANORIX1968:
    Yup, turning it to speakers only doesnt work.

I had to clean my lens and it didnt help. I honestly had over 30-40 dirty disk errors last night, only got to play the game for 30 minutes.

Ended up ordering a new thomson dvd drive to get me through until the 360 comes out.

Bigger problem is, all my other games work fine, GR:SS and GR2 only DDE once in a while, lockdown does it less than 1 minute each time, its rediculous.

I did forget to clean the mirror on the dvd player though, will try that tonight and see if it helps.

Real big shame. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did all that didnt help. Was wondering where did you order the extra thompson drive??

Um its just taken me about 40 mins to find this thread again, so finding a sticky bug thread would take me hours, so I am posting here as its the correct thread for my comments. Anyway I have read the bugs update but was upset that the voice was not going just lowered in volume O well, but a way to get rid of it was found accidently last night, my mate had accidently muted my other mate, whilst I was watching t.v. The result in terrorist hunt for me was that I couldn't hear Rainbow 6 guy at all hurrah! But unluckily for me he realised after a couple of levels and there I was again getting screamed at. But having said all that this information might help you guys as you could obviously use something like this to shut the rainbow guy up for good? Obviously only for certain players. Anyway I will settle for a much more silent rainbow guy if the speakers issue isn't sorted out cheers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast