Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: constant flickering, screen tearing! please help anyone | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

I just got the XBox 360 version from EB and have played it for about half an hour. However, the game suffers from constant flickering and screen tearing. Is there a solution for this? Could there be a problem with my DVD or is there some setting I can change (on my tv, or xbox 360 or in-game) to make this go away? Without it, the game is pretty unplayable. (I've only had this problem with one other game so far - NBA 2K6, but others incl. GoW and BioShock worked perfectly fine)
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

What do you mean by flickering? There is a slight V-Sync issue in the game but not as evident as the early previews so that's the game issue. I am seriously wondering what you mean by flickering though...

I feel really bad for you seriously, but some people who keep saying the 360 version is way better should talk to this guy. Once again I,m sorry

Seems like the sort of thing to happen if plugs aren't plugged in correctly. Check that and then post again?!

GENDER: Male. No I'm not homosexual, female sigs make me awesome.
    لا شيء واقع مطلق, بل كلٌ ممكن
    "Nothing that is real is forever, but everythi

Dear Fulukai,

Please Check your 50/60Hz option on the console as well. Also have a check through your TV settings just to make sure everything is perfect. If you still have any problems it would be good to contact Tech Support and they can help if you still have a problem.

Thank You

Raide
    Uk Forum Manager

I think its just screen tearing, i.e., if I let Altair just stand in one place, the scene seems to jump around a bit and tear very quickly. I went to the Xbox 360 console settings and dropped the display resolution from 1080i to 720p and the flicker seems to have reduced but is still there. I could drop it to 480 but that defeats the purpose of playing on an HD tv. Any idea how/where I can change the V-sync setting? or is there something else I need to look at? thanks

Originally posted by Raide:
    Dear Fulukai,

Please Check your 50/60Hz option on the console as well. Also have a check through your TV settings just to make sure everything is perfect. If you still have any problems it would be good to contact Tech Support and they can help if you still have a problem.

Thank You

Raide
    Uk Forum Manager
    Thanks, let me try this and get back.

Originally posted by b-busher:
    I feel really bad for you seriously, but some people who keep saying the 360 version is way better should talk to this guy. Once again I,m sorry
    why?

Waiting all this time to play AC only to be dissapointed, I see what he means that why dude.>>!

Please resize your signature - it has to be 500 x150 pxls maximum in dimensions, and 60 kb max in filesize- thanks

Yes Thats Me In My Sig!
    453...Can You Explain It?

Originally posted by IHS_Spitfire:
    Waiting all this time to play AC only to be dissapointed, I see what he means that why dude.>>!
    no hes saying it like its a general xbox problem ompared to like the ps3 which it isnt

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast