Thread: Mysticpuma2003 'Secret Weapon over Stalingrad' progress report! | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    Still working on the movie, so far I have managed to get the final cut down to 10 mins. I am hoping that after another play-through, I may be able to shave another minute off.
    I will be starting the audio edit next week, and then hopefully the motion sketching.
    I am still aiming for the Nov 1st release date, but it is going to be really tight. Forgive me if I don't make it, but I will not be making another one until the New Year after this, so I just want to get it as good as I can., therefore it may slip 'til Nov 8th.

I have to point out that, at the moment I am getting just four hours-per-week to create this movie, due to other committments, but I am still plugging away at it.

Thanks for your patience guys, Mysticpuma.

<center>
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    Still working on the movie, so far I have managed to get the final cut down to 10 mins. I am hoping that after another play-through, I may be able to shave another minute off.
    I will be starting the audio edit next week, and then hopefully the motion sketching.
    I am still aiming for the Nov 1st release date, but it is going to be really tight. Forgive me if I don't make it, but I will not be making another one until the New Year after this, so I just want to get it as good as I can., therefore it may slip 'til Nov 8th.

I have to point out that, at the moment I am getting just four hours-per-week to create this movie, due to other committments, but I am still plugging away at it.

Thanks for your patience guys, Mysticpuma.

<center>

XyZspineZyX
    Good to hear..I wonder if your aimsights will be aligned this time.

XyZspineZyX
    lol

<center>

XyZspineZyX
    I wouldn't worry too much about sticking to your release date m8. This forum is as yet not full of the whiners that loiter in ORR and GD.
    I'm sure we can wait a little longer for you to get the edit just right [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img]

Wait till you hear Puma's musical score on the final edit (I know what he's using!). It is a brilliant piece of music that will fit his story just perfectly.

Don't worry Puma, I won't let the cat out of the bag [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img]

I hope to start filming my main action sequence for my next video tomorrow. I have no working title as yet and don't know how much I will be able to get done. I have flu you see [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif[/img]

<center>