Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Elika - Illusion | Forums

Hi ,

i m trying to defeat the concubine and i m at the thrird level where there are a lot of elika and i have to find her.. I ve it all of them but nothing do.. what am I supposed to do ? Thank you !
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Trust me, I was right there with you. You think the game is glitched because you can't cull down the last 3 Elikas.

The trick is: Jump off the building. Seriously. Go to the edge of the floor and jump off. Elika will appear to save you.

Good luck with the final battle with the Concubine!

Thank you very much !

I didn't think of that ! I was looking for a sort of puzzle where you have to cut the final three in a sort or order .. anyway Thanks a lot

It's not a glitch. If you listen to what the Concubine says it will give a small hint. I don't remember what she says but It has something to do with trust or faith. So what you do is jump off the tower and Elika comes and saves you.

I ran around in circles or like 3 minutes until I realised that the building actually had edges
    Then I was like "Hmmmm "

Was geniusly simple. I wanted more illusionous fun

[COLOR:BLUE][sub][b] Visit The Anime Thread! | [URL=http://kew414.deviantart.com/]See My Devart![/UR

Originally posted by kew414:
    I ran around in circles or like 3 minutes until I realised that the building actually had edges
    Then I was like "Hmmmm "

Was geniusly simple. I wanted more illusionous fun
    It only took you 3 minutes? I was hacking at fake Elikas for like 20 minutes, restarting my game, pulling out my hair.... It wasn't pretty. Plus I was playing it before any FAQs or anyone else had beaten it yet, so I couldn't ask for help. I found it totally by accident and not because I figured it out

That was funny XD I was ELIKA WHERE ARE YOU DAMNIT!! I got bored and said ... bah i´m gonna make him fall and maybe i get to another place when i´m saved ... and that was it XD I was O_O

POP FANS IN ENGLISH: popfans-eng.foroactivo.com
    Y POP Fans EN ESPAOL www.princeofpersiafans.foroactivo.com

Lol Yeah I got stuck 20 min there trying all possible combos.. but I didnt want to go anywhere else.. I was so close !! Juste 3 elikas away !! Anyway.. that was a boring puzzle....

Originally posted by fahRENheit2006:
    It only took you 3 minutes? I was hacking at fake Elikas for like 20 minutes, restarting my game, pulling out my hair.... It wasn't pretty. Plus I was playing it before any FAQs or anyone else had beaten it yet, so I couldn't ask for help. I found it totally by accident and not because I figured it out
    To be honest, I didn't see it as a way to solve the puzzle, I was actually hoping she wouldn't save me
    I WANTED to die, and the fact she was kidnapped made that possible... Or at least I thought it was

[COLOR:BLUE][sub][b] Visit The Anime Thread! | [URL=http://kew414.deviantart.com/]See My Devart![/UR

I spent I think a minute or two hacking illusions until I hear the Concubine say "What would you sacrifice for her?" Then it really became obvious - my life. Most of what the Concubine says seems like lies and deceit, but most of it is actually true.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast