Thread: Very Impressed with Multiplayer! :) | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

Hey there,

I picked up Brotherhood yesterday (in Australia here) and am enjoying it immensely so far; so much so that I felt compelled to share my thoughts on the forums! The multiplayer portion of the game is simply amazing and so so unique. It's intense always having to watch your back, the focus on stealth rather than blatantly running around like a madman is great, and the overall premise is simply innovative!

From a more technical standpoint, my connection has been flawless the whole time and I've experienced no lag problems whatsoever (which is incredible, since I generally have problems being in Australia).

Back to the gameplay; as I said, it's incredibly fun and (much to my satisfaction) is not simply tacked on to the game. I've had some great moments so far, too! I generally play as the Doctor if available (because he's just too cool, and I happen to have an actual mask of the doctor from Venice!) and, in one particular match I was doing quite well. I had 2 people pursuing me, so I decided to sit down on a bench next to an NPC Doctor. As I sat there, I watched both pursuers run straight past me and each of them stabbed a different NPC Doctor; I then casually got up and walked away unscathed.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to having many more intense moments with the multiplayer portion of the game!

Feel free to share your positive opinions here too! While constructive criticism is always great, I think it's just as relevent to show appreciation where it's due.

Thanks for the amazing game, Ubisoft!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

You aint lying about how fun it is I'm from Australia as well but unlike you I have more time starring at a menu than ingame thanks to matchmaking problems.

Ah, that's a shame, mate. If you haven't already, try using the Play Now button to join games rather than ranked or player matches. Hopefully things'll start to pick up faster, anyway!

glad to know! i'm here in the states and I was so heartbroken after they removed spies .vs. mercenaries in Splinter Cell i refused to buy it. its nice to know that wit, strategy and tactics in multiplayer is making a return!
    "May GOD have mercy on both Man and Machine for their sins."

Multiplayer is awesome in AC:B! Such a refreshing change and really having some of those screaming at the TV moments that I haven't had since Spy vs Spy years ago. Great fun!

Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win. - SunTzu

Yay, for once someone that isn't complaining about the gameplay lol. I love this mp as well, I was turned off from multiplayer for a long time because they were all the same and I didn't like that you just run around killing whatever walks, there's no challenge in that...

Leader of the Happy Turrets - http://bit.ly/HTrecruit
    PSN: Rainie XBox/PC/PSN (alt): Kriticalraine
    My Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/rainiethg