Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Assassin (Other than Travis) | Forums

mr. sir henry he gots some sweet *** moves and his beam katana even sweeter
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

If Henry does not count Shinobu Jones

Shinobu Jacobs* And yea...she definitely gets my vote. Favorite assassin to fight, no doubt.

To see.., Helter Skelter. Though he died really fast he did look pretty bad *** in that early trailer, lighting his cigar on the barrel of his gun. Skelter Helter kinda looks like a nancy 'cause of his hairdo.., but I'm still looking forward to fighting him anyway.

To fight, definately Bad Girl. I love the insane vibe from the cutscene, the setting and her soundtrack is just amazing.

Jeane, she's the best of the best, besides her story, she is totally awesome

Helter Skilter ~NMH 1~ he is found on the trailer of NMH 1. he had the look the Bad @$s look! He could have been a main character! Helter's weapons where more interesting than Travas Tuchdown's!

Jeane is argue to beat..but my favorite is Helter Skelter, yeah!

DEFINITELY holly summers

i actually "NO!"ed at the end of that fight. but if we are considering henry in this list, he is my favorite as a character

jeane was the best boss battle though, the battle was so intense on bitter, kinda sad there wasnt an equal to her in DS

Originally posted by jeremiah_link:
    Helter Skilter ~NMH 1~ he is found on the trailer of NMH 1. he had the look the Bad @$s look! He could have been a main character! Helter's weapons where more interesting than Travas Tuchdown's!
    Yeah, but then we would end up with another game were an urban looking persons arms transform into stuff and we really don't need any more of those.

Holly Summers it's so damn sexy...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast