Thread: Far Cry Beta? | Forums

Far Cry Classic Launch Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon Walkthrough Trailer [US]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - The year is 2007, it is the future

Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Bundle Trailer [UK]

Just Wondering if there are any plans to unleash a Beta? If So where do i sign.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Just Wondering if there are any plans to unleash a Beta? If So where do i sign.

I think it's a bit early to wonder that.

Hopefully soon :]
    "It's easy to forget what a sin is in the middle of a battlefield" - Solid Snake

It's pre-alpha at the moment, but they do plan to release the game in the first half (or quarter?) of next year, so I guess a beta isn't a HUGE way off.

I don't care for betas personally. I prefer to play the final polished product rather than potentially be let down by a buggy beta.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bongomast3r:
    It's pre-alpha at the moment, but they do plan to release the game in the first half (or quarter?) of next year, so I guess a beta isn't a HUGE way off.

I don't care for betas personally. I prefer to play the final polished product rather than potentially be let down by a buggy beta. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, Beta's are a really usefull way to find out majour Bugs with the system... I would rather them realease a beta and discover most of the bugs... insted of buying the full game and then realising that the game is over run with Bugs.

With the help of beta's they can remove the bugs found by other people.
    And I really would like to play the game
    So if there will be a beta soon I will play it.