Thread: new maps for SvM | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

hey guys i just wanted to know if you had any ideas about new SvM maps?

i had one but it corresponds to the knife post.
    Okay its basically an all outside map with lights that run off generators and all these canvas tents, like the part in the lighthouse level. Well, the spy should spawn in many different places, instead of like Deftech where theres one spawn - that's the only thing i dislike about that level. well thats my idea - pretty basic idea though, i havent rele thought about it
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

hey guys i just wanted to know if you had any ideas about new SvM maps?

i had one but it corresponds to the knife post.
    Okay its basically an all outside map with lights that run off generators and all these canvas tents, like the part in the lighthouse level. Well, the spy should spawn in many different places, instead of like Deftech where theres one spawn - that's the only thing i dislike about that level. well thats my idea - pretty basic idea though, i havent rele thought about it

I'd like a ship level. Split into 3 sectors or something. The first one would be a bombing objective, which would blow open some doors to open the 2nd sector. The bombing could be a little shorter so it'd be a little easier, since it's the only objective.

The 2nd sector would be 4 objectives, hacking but only like, 5 seconds a piece. That would open up the other sectors.

The third and final sector would be extraction. You would extract from the the control tower, thus sabotaging the navigation system, causing the ship to stop. On top of the tower, there could be a ladder and a REALLY long zip line that is snippable and then you could back track and have a back way out that gives the spy an easier way out, but dangerous none the less.

The back way could involve a section of the ship that takes you near the hull. The path in the hull could also be flooded in a different part of sector 2. The same path would be available in sector 2. Think fan hack in Rivermall. Same kind of concept.

OR the bomb could cause a leak that would then flood the hull and the hacking objective would then activate massive bilge pumps that would drain the path for you during the extraction part.

What do you guys think?

they have these levels only on the PC version, because on the PC version they have gamers that make there own maps. I have a friend on live that came over from the PC version cause more peeps play the xbox version. He said that on CT they update all the old PT maps and put them on CT plus some self made maps including a ship map and update vertigo plaza its pretty sweet but I would like to see these maps over on the Xbox if Ubi can convert them over.
    I am a stealth monkey, don't make me use my Kung Poo.

Gamertag: Biomonkey

It could happen. Steel Squat was a user made map. Never know.

i never knew that but the ship level sounds good.
    I want a level where your in a neighborhood (an entire one) where you need to take objectives (disks) from houses to your infiltration point and or have to bomb certain houses or hack into the power lines to shut off street lights or be able to use the sewer system to escape

+1 Magicka

Department of Redundancy Department.
    Save a carrot, eat a cow.

(Points to my, "Vs. Map Idea" topic)
    ------------------------
    Contestant in the GameFAQs Far Cry Instincts Predator Map Making contest!

GTA made me do it.

I say we get a map with stuff from other games so that the game can make even more fun of other top selling games
    There's nothing more relaxing than hanging upside down and breakin' a guys neck

Gamertag: Asian Wannabe

true true like seeing Mario or Luigi spray painted on a wall.

+1 Magicka

Department of Redundancy Department.
    Save a carrot, eat a cow.

hahahaha that would be good...or maybe you could like infiltrate bungie studios
    There's nothing more relaxing than hanging upside down and breakin' a guys neck

Gamertag: Asian Wannabe