Page 1 of 55 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: EFEC Thread | Forums

In order to reduce the number of specific faction propaganda, I'm making 3 stickies for posting. Please use your own respective faction's stickies and not spam the others. Spamming may result in a suspension. Please provide which console you are on. Thanks!

This Sticky is for the EFEC. Start posting!
    Last edited by Black_Widow9; 01-30-2012 at 11:44 PM.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Thank you!

As you all know EFEC is close to winning the FirstWar, this is no coincidence and I guarantee you all that we have made this much progress due to several factors.

Organization:

Experience: playing on the EFEC side takes dedication, we are only 23% of the total number of players, should you apply to play for EFEC we recommend you practice with a high ranking player or read up on the strategies and tips on http://EndWarBoards.com or at the official Ubisoft Tips and Strategies.

Awareness and Dedication: check out the Turn Report by Supad on EndWarBoards for a current situation report. Dedicate your time to playing on the levels you feel comfortable with. Leave front lines to more experience players and dedicate yourself to learning a good strategy one map at the time.
    Hardcore about EndWar? Strategies, Guides, Tips from the pros, join http://EndWarBoards.com

A message from Enforcer Corps commander Gen. Bankole:

Colonaires!

The war is going well for Europe and we have won many battles, but only one is decisive: the last. The Americans are willing to die in droves to defend their homelands, and who are we deny them that privilege? To quote Machiavelli, "never let the enemy make a small mistake." Now go, and show no pity.

Also, let's not start celebrating before war is over. Still lot of hard work ahead!!!
    But I do believe your(EJRaven) points/notes about where to fight is spot on, and how to go about it.

Fellow Commanders, its good to see we have our own area to post in now. I look forward to helping Europe finish off this war and bring home victory.
    XBL Gamertag- White Meat34

Newly Promoted:EFEC- Field Marhsall- 26 Assault Battalion

Very Good, comrades! This will do well to enhance our global strategum! On this thread, i also extend my invitation to join my Playgroup/Clan, the Europa Kombat United (Legion). the EKU(L) is an EFEC dedicated group, it combines my special forces team(s), the Liberaters United Elite Regiment, with a brand new, Legion-sized force. This invtation is extended to colonols of all types, not matter what Battlegroup nor racial background.

For more information, PM me.

Carry on!

Colonel Liberater
    L4
    Commanding Officer of the 28th Assault Battlegroup.
    Bravery and Discipline!

Grand Marshal of Europa Kombat United
    -To join, send me a PM here or on XBL (L1berat3r), or:Join Here

Now on blogger.com: [URL]

At the moment, I'm busy acting as a Fire brigade, moving from area to area that sees flagging EFEC strength to bolster our attacks. Remember, JSF and SGB are nothing without their Artillery!

Discipline Always!

I must say we have US in our grasp, and we will have a chance at washington finally. Now the russians have taken 3 or 4 attempts at DC but now its our turn and I there better be no turning back. May we conquer DC on our first try and win this for the EFEC. We have tomorrow to change the war.

Field Marshal of the EFEC
    Commander of the 28th Assault Battlegroup

i feel almost disgraced that the PS3 EFEC has yet to win a battle vs Russia, and unless mistaken, was the first faction to only have 1 territory...
    never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake-Victory belongs to the most persevering-Take time to deliberate, but when time for action has arrived,stop thinking and go in- One of the forefathers of the EF,Napoleon Bonaparte.

On the bright side we didn't played Paris yet.

He he
    EFEC - AIR CAVALRY
    -- It's magic time --

Page 1 of 55 1231151 ... LastLast