Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A stealth game where you cant go prone?! | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

I think spies should be able to go prone, i mean a stealth game where you need to hide from mercs SHOULD inclide such a feature, and Sam F should be able to go prone in single mode aswell. But....

-prone is even slower to move with than crouch
    -you can be jumped on by mercs...so only use prone when hiding
    -on the good side...prone spies can crawl under lazers

Good or bad idea? post comments here.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

t'would only be useful for getting under lasers

[COLOR:GREEN] "It's bad because its nothing with a touch of no thing." -GuiBrazil[/COLOR]

Or standing on top of a crate or structure and not giving a silouette to get shot at.
    Never play alone again. Join the Blackwidow Company today.

Banned
    i like the idea, it may not be all that usefull in the current build of versus but could be usefull if the maps where designed to give the spies a use for going prone.

I think spies shouldn't be able to use their gun when in prone .. Othervise it would be such easy to just lay in a corner and taze a merc all the time, and that would be anoying. But still, a great idea!

Peace out

I like the idea that you could prone under lasers

Yes, that might indeed be a useful feature. I also agree with Jason-Alaska, I'd probably find just that the most important thing. I don't think I'd have the time to start crawling under lasers, especially as you're helpless in that position should a merc see you..

XFIRE: acdx | Preview your sig: imp.acdx.net | Sig gallery

Originally posted by Frelli.:
    I think spies shouldn't be able to use their gun when in prone .. Othervise it would be such easy to just lay in a corner and taze a merc all the time, and that would be anoying. But still, a great idea!
    <span class="ev_code_BLUE">dont forget that u cant taze a merc right after he got tazed gives him time to "taze" u with bullets

i like this idea - im more of a stealth person and this could make me able to play stealth even more </span>

I like the idea but don't see the need. You can already dive through some nicely spaced lasers, chaff them and shoot them. It would definatly need to have an anti-spam feature so battles wont be spies flying up and down like mad.

-------------------------
    If you need help and training to learn the basics of Splint

In SC4 there should be an option for the versus game play, for every different map u could save different equipment for it. For example, lets say this option was in CT, every map u could save your favorite equipment and whenever new map u play u dont have to go and change everything.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast