I've decided to compile a list of things gamers as a whole would like to see in Red Steel 2
1. better death animations, I know you guys wanted to give it an arcade like feel but the animation you have now just doesn't work, it doesn't fit well and looks cheap.
2. the ability to turn blood on and off, the fact is that many gamers want blood (the title of the game practically demands it) but some don't so it would be nice if we ourselves could choose if we want it or not.
3. Multiplayer, but only Local multiplayer, I've seen games that use far less complex controls (Smash Bros. Brawl) lag to the point of unplayability just having a local two player duel would be awesome.
4. something that makes us go *jaw agape* DAAAAAYYYYUUUUUUUUMMMMMM!!! that was awesome! XD if you could do something in the game that can make me be that amazed nothing else matters!
5. unlockable cheats for completing the game, whether it's low gravity, double/triple running speed, invincibility, or making the enemies all turn into giant hot dogs having unlockable cheats for your next play thorough is always a plus.
6. a slow-motion ability (like all the enemies slow down while you stay at normal speed!) it would be awesome!
7. A level where you drive a vehicle (like a motorcycle or something similar that wouldn't require additional peripherals for it to make sense)
8. Use your sword as a crow-bar to open doors instead of whacking them which makes no sense.
9. A sniper rifle (if possible a level made for sniping but that isn't required) since sometimes you just want to sit back and clear enemies from long range.
10. Grenades or other explosive weapons (who doesn't love a nice explosion?)
11. an option to modify/create weapons (it could be as simple as the augments in Fable 2 to as complex as choosing blades, hilts, and such or even forging the blades in some kind of minigame where how well you fair at the mini-game decides attack speed and damage)
12. melee weapons other than swords (clubs spears ect.)
13. extra help (a pet wolf or coyote or maybe even mercenaries) for when there are a lot of enemies would be great and make the adventure a little less lonely since you've got to go solo (it works in Fallout 3!)
14. the ability to taunt your enemies to either enrage or humiliate them (because some times you just feel like being a ******bag! )
15. Some cool acrobatic moves (like wall running, climbing, ect.)
if anyone has anything else to add I'll add it to the list!