Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Altaïr Ibn La-Ahad real? | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

can anyone help me find info on Altaïr Ibn La-Ahad i have looked him up on Wikipedia but i can only find info on the person in the game, but is he real? or made up? cuz there is a star called Altair.... Thx in advance for answer!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

He's made up...like almost all the characters in games

Yeah there's plenty of things relating to Altair...but they are all mere coincidence...or are they?

453...Can you explain it?
    --Leader--Founder of 453
    --One of the Secret 3--
    PSN ID: HERO489
    [URL=

Altair IS a real name, So altair is "real", There could have even been an assassin named Altair, But he is made up for this game...
    ------------

I lost faith in America when Columbus discovered it.

The U.S. disregards its REAL forefathers.

Originally posted by dirtybird21:
    Altair IS a real name, So altair is "real", There could have even been an assassin named Altair, But he is made up for this game...
    You're coming off like a ****** for trying to get technical but you're inferior spelling fails you.

Altair Ibn La-Ahad is not a real person. MOST persons and MOST events are purely fictious. I don't think I need to spell out who is real and who isn't.

nope he dint exist,but a few of the main ppl u see did,like william de montferrat,robert de sable and of course richard the lionheart

november 2007,cant wait

Originally posted by Royal.Mist:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dirtybird21:
    You're coming off like a ****** for trying to get technical but *you're* inferior spelling fails you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    *your*
    Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.....................

Official Whisky taster and Herald to the Mighty Alderbranch.
    "The clues are out there.....S.N.A.F.U."
    Anno Fans | Settlers Maps

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dirtybird21:
    You're coming off like a ****** for trying to get technical but you're inferior spelling fails you.

Altair Ibn La-Ahad is not a real person. MOST persons and MOST events are purely fictious. I don't think I need to spell out who is real and who isn't. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're coming of as a ****** for... Being a ******...
    ------------

I lost faith in America when Columbus discovered it.

The U.S. disregards its REAL forefathers.

Altair Ibn La-Ahad is not a real person. MOST persons and MOST events are purely fictious. I don't think I need to spell out who is real and who isn't. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha In your face mate, you try and patronise someone by pointing out they spelt something wrong, and you go and do it yourself. Owned...

Originally posted by BTOG46:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Royal.Mist:
    You're coming off like a ****** for trying to get technical but *you're* inferior spelling fails you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    *your*
    Let he who is without sin cast the first stone..................... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's a grammatical error, not a spelling error. Notice how everything is spelled correctly yet there is a misplaced word?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BTOG46:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Royal.Mist:
    *your*
    Let he who is without sin cast the first stone..................... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's a grammatical error, not a spelling error. Notice how everything is spelled correctly yet there is a misplaced word? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Semantics.
    You need to rid yourself of this whole superiority complex.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast