Thread: Speech stops working (PC version) | Forums

I was wondering if anyone else had a problem with the speech in the game not working (PC version under Win XP). When I start a session, everything (including speech) works fine. But eventually, the speech in the game stops working. I don't see any rhyme or reason to the problem (i.e. the problem isn't triggered by a specific action or conversation or time; seems to pretty much happen randomly). If I close the game and restart, I get speech back, but it will go out again eventually. The music and sound effects work fine, just the speech goes out.

Thanks.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I was wondering if anyone else had a problem with the speech in the game not working (PC version under Win XP). When I start a session, everything (including speech) works fine. But eventually, the speech in the game stops working. I don't see any rhyme or reason to the problem (i.e. the problem isn't triggered by a specific action or conversation or time; seems to pretty much happen randomly). If I close the game and restart, I get speech back, but it will go out again eventually. The music and sound effects work fine, just the speech goes out.

Thanks.

Hi I'm new to LOST I had downloaded it digitally Sound and speech in the story line is fine ,but when I use enter to talk to another person I don't get anything Your problem isn't exactly like mine but I was hoping someone had answer you on what was wrong with the speech between the people