Thread: POSSIBLE CURE FOR LOWER TOWER STONE GLITCH | Forums

My brother and I came across the same stone/elevator glitch many have been experiencing in the lower tower level. He had saved my place on the game earlier on a separate account because I had left the game on so I had two of the same places. I went on on one of them and encountered the glitch. I then went back to the other saved one at the underground cave where there is another glitch where the creatures walk in a circle and you are unable to kill them. Well, this time going back pass it I sat there and messed around with them until I eventually was able to kill them. I then proceeded to beat the game until the lower tower level and found the the glitch was no longer there. This could have been the cure, or just going unto another game saved. I am not sure. But try it. Hopefully, it will help you. (I use a PS2.) Post a response if this is unclear. I will do my best to walk you through it if needed.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

My brother and I came across the same stone/elevator glitch many have been experiencing in the lower tower level. He had saved my place on the game earlier on a separate account because I had left the game on so I had two of the same places. I went on on one of them and encountered the glitch. I then went back to the other saved one at the underground cave where there is another glitch where the creatures walk in a circle and you are unable to kill them. Well, this time going back pass it I sat there and messed around with them until I eventually was able to kill them. I then proceeded to beat the game until the lower tower level and found the the glitch was no longer there. This could have been the cure, or just going unto another game saved. I am not sure. But try it. Hopefully, it will help you. (I use a PS2.) Post a response if this is unclear. I will do my best to walk you through it if needed.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote