Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5 things I want in the next MP patch | Forums

so what do you want to change, I still feel theres a bunch of things that could work better or at all
    Here's my top 5 things-I-want. Whats yours?

1 Nerf lorb!
    Well, 'nuff said, the lightning orbs is ridiculously over powered imho. lower the damage or aoe.

2 Fix redistributing of skill points
    It is seriously buggy for me, if I am lucky I might be able to buy back a few sp here and there. But usually the bleeding points refuse to be removed. this is a real handicap since low level sp distribution is worthless later on in the game.

3 Allow contol config to be changed ingame.
    As it is now I have to disconecct from the server if I want to change something in options, like lowering volume or changing my button config.

4 Fix black message of death.
    Oftentimes when the server is changing map I get disconnected and a black message square with no text in it pops up and I have to reconnect. Spooky.

5 Toggle crouch and walk buttons.
    I don't want to mess around with config files in mp to get this to work, I'd bereally happy to see some toggle buttons for my snipering

C+P from other posts...

(1) Auto-team balance
    (2) Mage balancing
    (3) MP5 not being a **** ridiculously biased map
    (4) Kuju devs to care about their work and post here regularly
    (5) Backstab to work
    (6) The SDK
    (7) A fix so I can play my game with high textures on my 7900GTX
    (8) Ability to limit number of people allowed to play each class at any time (i.e. only 2 mages per team)<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dark0ne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some more:

-Assassin-Dagger-Changes(Artery Strike?)
    -Assassin-Bomb-Changes(MP: Assassin or demolition man?)<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

-Warrior leap attack needs fixing.

-When hit with an arrow when shield is up, sometimes you get stuck and can't move forward without backing up then going forward.

-Lightning orb nurfed, if anything, put on some sort of timer. Most of the mages high attacks can nearly be casted instantly it seems.

-When running and you hit an angle you go sliding/ramping off if it, very annoying.

Most of everything was said already, I'm sure I'll remember more and edit later.

-- i dont want to have to exit the game every time a map changes in order to avoid my computer hard crashing. as in having to RESTART MY COMPUTER to continue a crusade

-- suggested Archer changes here http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/t...3/m/6701089505

-- more maps

-- lorb and nuclear fire balanced

-- assassin poison grenade balanced (note i keep saying "balanced" not "nerfed")

-- a cherry on top.

I only want one thing..

COLISEUM

Oh, and maybe some bugfixes but the game works kinda fine for me..

Coliseum, ofc.

Fix the warriors leaping attack. Fix LOrb. Fix MP5

and...

<span class="ev_code_red">AUTO TEAM BALANCE!</span><div class="ev_tpc_signature">

fireblast burning people to crisp if one can't find a healer.

Dont forget about a MP performance fix! Im sure everyone would be happy being able to play the game without it looking like a slideshow during combat. I know quite a few people that would buy the game if they knew it will run decently. I want my friends to play

Originally posted by Dark0ne_:
    C+P from other posts...

(1) Auto-team balance
    (2) Mage balancing
    (3) MP5 not being a **** ridiculously biased map
    (4) Kuju devs to care about their work and post here regularly
    (5) Backstab to work
    (6) The SDK
    (7) A fix so I can play my game with high textures on my 7900GTX
    (8) Ability to limit number of people allowed to play each class at any time (i.e. only 2 mages per team)
    I agree with all these. It's sad to go online to play a DM MP and see 4 servers active with 2 kinda full. That's horrible. So much potential! Please Kuju, let us know you're working on something?

I plyed a ton during the beta and was SURE they had learned that LOrb in its current state was stupidly unbalenceing. It's bad when I join a server and get 70 & 12 on a round. That's silly. But hey, if I didn't Lorb people, somone elase would!

And what's sad is they will probalby jst nerf the Lorb and it'll kinda just suck less. Rather than a far better replacement.

I'd have loved for the final electricity spell to be a touch range spell that causes massive damage for little to no mana. You already give the mage a multi kill spell with shain lightning, what's the point of Lorb. Oh well, beating a dead horse.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast