Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5 things I want in the next MP patch | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

so what do you want to change, I still feel theres a bunch of things that could work better or at all
    Here's my top 5 things-I-want. Whats yours?

1 Nerf lorb!
    Well, 'nuff said, the lightning orbs is ridiculously over powered imho. lower the damage or aoe.

2 Fix redistributing of skill points
    It is seriously buggy for me, if I am lucky I might be able to buy back a few sp here and there. But usually the bleeding points refuse to be removed. this is a real handicap since low level sp distribution is worthless later on in the game.

3 Allow contol config to be changed ingame.
    As it is now I have to disconecct from the server if I want to change something in options, like lowering volume or changing my button config.

4 Fix black message of death.
    Oftentimes when the server is changing map I get disconnected and a black message square with no text in it pops up and I have to reconnect. Spooky.

5 Toggle crouch and walk buttons.
    I don't want to mess around with config files in mp to get this to work, I'd bereally happy to see some toggle buttons for my snipering
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

C+P from other posts...

(1) Auto-team balance
    (2) Mage balancing
    (3) MP5 not being a **** ridiculously biased map
    (4) Kuju devs to care about their work and post here regularly
    (5) Backstab to work
    (6) The SDK
    (7) A fix so I can play my game with high textures on my 7900GTX
    (8) Ability to limit number of people allowed to play each class at any time (i.e. only 2 mages per team)<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dark0ne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dark0ne
    Webmaster of [url=http://www

Some more:

-Assassin-Dagger-Changes(Artery Strike?)
    -Assassin-Bomb-Changes(MP: Assassin or demolition man?)<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

-Warrior leap attack needs fixing.

-When hit with an arrow when shield is up, sometimes you get stuck and can't move forward without backing up then going forward.

-Lightning orb nurfed, if anything, put on some sort of timer. Most of the mages high attacks can nearly be casted instantly it seems.

-When running and you hit an angle you go sliding/ramping off if it, very annoying.

Most of everything was said already, I'm sure I'll remember more and edit later.

-- i dont want to have to exit the game every time a map changes in order to avoid my computer hard crashing. as in having to RESTART MY COMPUTER to continue a crusade

-- suggested Archer changes here http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/t...3/m/6701089505

-- more maps

-- lorb and nuclear fire balanced

-- assassin poison grenade balanced (note i keep saying "balanced" not "nerfed")

-- a cherry on top.

I only want one thing..

COLISEUM

Oh, and maybe some bugfixes but the game works kinda fine for me..

Coliseum, ofc.

Fix the warriors leaping attack. Fix LOrb. Fix MP5

and...

<span class="ev_code_red">AUTO TEAM BALANCE!</span><div class="ev_tpc_signature">

fireblast burning people to crisp if one can't find a healer.

Dont forget about a MP performance fix! Im sure everyone would be happy being able to play the game without it looking like a slideshow during combat. I know quite a few people that would buy the game if they knew it will run decently. I want my friends to play

Originally posted by Dark0ne_:
    C+P from other posts...

(1) Auto-team balance
    (2) Mage balancing
    (3) MP5 not being a **** ridiculously biased map
    (4) Kuju devs to care about their work and post here regularly
    (5) Backstab to work
    (6) The SDK
    (7) A fix so I can play my game with high textures on my 7900GTX
    (8) Ability to limit number of people allowed to play each class at any time (i.e. only 2 mages per team)
    I agree with all these. It's sad to go online to play a DM MP and see 4 servers active with 2 kinda full. That's horrible. So much potential! Please Kuju, let us know you're working on something?

I plyed a ton during the beta and was SURE they had learned that LOrb in its current state was stupidly unbalenceing. It's bad when I join a server and get 70 & 12 on a round. That's silly. But hey, if I didn't Lorb people, somone elase would!

And what's sad is they will probalby jst nerf the Lorb and it'll kinda just suck less. Rather than a far better replacement.

I'd have loved for the final electricity spell to be a touch range spell that causes massive damage for little to no mana. You already give the mage a multi kill spell with shain lightning, what's the point of Lorb. Oh well, beating a dead horse.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast