Thread: My Favourite 5 Maps | Forums

Far Cry Classic Launch Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - The year is 2007, it is the future

Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Bundle Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Outpost App [UK]

Far Cry 3 Elite Member DapperHayden007's Avatar
    Well I decided to do a Top 5 maps list because of there being no news of Far Cry 3 to write about in a while. After reading this feel free to create your own top 5 maps in the comments.

Ok so in 5th place I have chosen Jumbo Jet MRG -- MIKE G LIVE

I chose this map for 5th place because it is beautiful! There are 2 letdowns for me though that I do not like and that is Lag and it is too close quarters but the map itself is awesome! Well Done MIKE G LIVE! -- 4.2 / 5

4th Place was just a little higher than Jumbo Jet for me and it is --
    Sands Of Time -- Alpha sgt 14

This took 4th place on my list since Alpha showed me this beauty. I love everything about this map. Especially the Egyptian feel. If I could have told Alpha to do anything on this map I would have said to make it a little smaller. Detail is Perfect! Well Done Alpha! -- 4.3 / 5

Yet again another close one! In 3rd Place for is Aglarond Helms Deep -- Boromir Kane

One of his many masterpieces! This map took Time and a heck of a lot of effort to make this I can guarentee. I have tried and tried to beat this remake on PS3 and XBOX but I may aswell give up trying, This map is Awesome. Only letdown is the Gameplay, It Is a Snipefest! Amazing work though Well done Boromir! -- 4.5 / 5

Pulling away from the crowd a little in 2nd place has to be Cape Skull -- Ksmic

That boat is astonishing Isnt it? All the work that has been put through to make (In my Opinion) the best Pirate Ship On Far Cry 2! I can not see any problems with this map aside from the Lag! But to look at a beauty like this is great! You must be proud of yourself Ksmic! -- 4.8 / 5

Are you ready for the Best map (In my opinion)? I have to say this map I have been back to many times to get some inspiration! This map is beyond excellent.
    In 1st place we have! Jurassic Park! -- Colaboration Map Group!

This map is made by the Colaboration Map Group which I think consists of :-
    Death Weaponxx
    Boromir Kane
    MIKE G LIVE
    Enfadel

4 great inspiring map makers working together to make the ultimate map for everyone to stop and have a stare at. This map is outstanding and must have taken months to get right! This map clearly stands out of the crowd for me. The only thing I have to say is Check It Out on XBOX 36O - Well done guys you have inspired me with a 5 / 5 MAP!
    So everyone I want to know Your top 5 maps! Let me know I would love to hear it and maybe write something about it!
    Special thanks to FCMaps For the pictures I stole!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I like these all maps so much... How you get these 5 maps?
    I wanna 1 copy of maps, can you give me..

If you have an XBOX, go to map community, Download maps - Custom map search - "Put The Map Name Here"

Map Names:-
    Jumbo Jet MRG
    Sands Of Time
    Aglarond Helms Deep
    Cape Skull
    Jurassic Park

Nice to know that people still care about the maps......we all had a blast making them

you guys need to come back for 1 map. I would sure love to see something stand out AGAIN.
    Anyway Death Weapon, what's your favourite 5 maps? (if you can remember)

I would love to make another map now that all the politics are out of the way and it can go back to being just plain and simple fun lol..........as for my top five favorite maps I would have to say "NorCal Cribs" by Enfadel........"ALIENS" by MIKE G LIVE......."FATALITREES" by CrazyUncleDave........."Mech WAR"by i mzeeEVIL 1........."TINY TOWN" by NAMES AND FACES........of course there were so many greats out there and none of my favorites of others maps could I place over another

Great choice of maps. I would agree with some of them and for me it matters on what style an individual likes. You see, I prefer maps based on movies and I also prefer old "pirate style maps" so most of my top 5 are of those category. I also agree with you on the fact that there are so many great maps out there and yes it is near impossible to decide between those.