Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RaZoR's How-To-Mod FC2 Tutorial | Forums

Map Editor | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Far Cry 4 | Kyrat Tuk Tuk Stories [EUROPE]

Far Cry® 4 Arena Master [UK]

CGI Launch Trailer | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

Hi, I've been playing around with this tool over the last two days and have got some tips and a file ready.

Firstly, to get the program to run, make sure you run the executable from the bin folder and run as an administrator.

I unpacked the patch.fat to the folder FCM in my D: drive.

Next, to get the files repacked so you can see the changes you need to run it in the cmd promt. Again, make sure you run the version from the bin folder. Here is what it looks when I run it:

Set to run

After I press Enter.

Now you just have to move this patch.fat to replace your original.

Here is my take at a small mod that I wanted. I could not get the increase damage mods to work so I made my own to sidestep it.

What this does is make all weapons available right from the start, along with their associated manuals and webbing.

The accuracy also increases damage by 350% so the weapons react more like in real life. The repair manual gives you a huge boost on reliability so you don't have to ditch weapons.

The webbings give you more ammo, nothing ridiculous, but a good amount. The Grenade webbing gives you + 5 grenades, so does the pryo.

Oh, and the rocket satchel gives you more rockets and a whopping 30 extra mortar rounds.

Finally, everything costs 1 diamond. Play from the start, deal with the under powered weapons, and then buy what you want and make sure you buy the accuracy manual as well.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Many thanks to the author of the given theme and to the founder of the program! Whether there is a possibility to change slots the weapon in game, what I wouldn't be limited in a weapon choice? And if is, how?

Sounds great!

Do you think you'd be able to upload the patch.dat and patch.fat modded files?

I've been having all sorts of problems re-packing the folders on W764-bit Anyone else had any issues?

I'm glad we finally have something to muck around with, though!

Has there been any updates with the FC2 unpacker?

I think I have version 4 (?)

There is still a bucket load of files that end up in the __Unknown folder and I'd love to be able to access them properly

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123